Double Diaper or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so have just successfully double diapered for the first time... i used a Tena maxi which i cut to allow leakage to the second diaper a crinklz... i also used 2 pads per diaper... so my question is has anyone tried 3 or 4 diapers at once? and any tips for a more enjoyable experience...

Most I tried was four, but it was still when I could get in M-size. Last time I tried I got three. I start with a pull-up, as they are thinner, then a regular diaper the same size as the pull-up and then usually one that's thicker and one size above the others. With four it was first a bigger regular one, and then the same size extra-padded (so M pullup, M diaper, L diaper and L extra).

As to how enjoyable it is (sexual stuff ahead): the only time when I just came in a diaper (meaning, without any stimulation like masturbating, etc) was when I was in three of them, very snug, and the first one had oatmeal in it. :blushie: So yeah, highly recomended.

Reactions: sissyprincess2390
I double diaper pretty much all the time, with slashes in the inner to allow wetness through. I tend to use a cheaper one for that (Boots stay-dry slip), with a more premium nappy outside.

I have tried wearing 3 of the stay-drys at once a couple of times. The extra bulk is certainly an experience; it means that proportionally, the size of the nappy compared to your body is closer to how a real baby is, which helps with regression. Plus your movement is more restricted, again feeling very babyish.

I tend not to go over 2 that often, as I'd have to wear it for ages to get the full use out of it capacity wise.

I wear thick diapers as I am a very heavy wetter and due to the nature of my work and travels, I often have to go long periods of time without changing. Currently, for example, I am wearing a Medium Bambino Bianco, 4 Huggies Size 6 diapers as stuffers, 2 Total Dry Plus Medium diapers, and a Large 6-tape Attends with Waistband.

I woud not recommend going further than 2 maybe 3 diapers with a few boosters because the more you put the more you increase your chance of leaking. The wetness seems to go from the first diaper to the second pretty easily but when the first two diapers are soaked, it takes quite some time for the liquid to go through those two and you have a higher chance that the liquid will go through your leg rather than being absorbed by the padding.

It's fun to try once in a while for the extra bulkiness but you usually end up wasting the outer diapers.

If you really enjoy it and don't care about wasting a few diapers, go for it, test some stuff. I found that using uncut baby diaper as extra leg guard might prevent leaks to some extend if correctly positioned.

Personally I myself tend to wear up to 3-4 diapers at nights this I to prevent any leaks because when I am asleep I can't always get up to change my wet diapers and to prevent any embarrassing situations where I would inherently end up wetting my bedding plus the extra padding is more comfortable as it sort of reminds me of the diapers I wore as a baby/infant back in the 1980's when they were thicker than todays ones, there's nothing wrong with wearing up to 4 diapers at anyone time as long as you tape them up right as in tight enough to prevent leaks but not so tight that they tear or begin to constrict your body as you want to be comfortable not squeezed.

I am a fan of diaper companies making retro/old style diapers Tha are thicker and more absorbent than other brands because of the fact the thinner ones don't do their job as well as the thicker ones in terms of keeping me dry at nights, I have also come to the conclusion that if you want a good diaper that is what it says on the packaging in terms of over all quality then you must shop around until you find the one that's right for you, wearing diapers should be a pleasure and not a worrysome factor in your life if you have choosen to return to this way of life or if like me you haven't got a choice in the matter.

Yours sincerely

Chinabany888

do you have to modify the huggies in anyway... i generally use lille maxi pads as stuffers but open to other ideas...

I am usually in three diapers at night. A pullup, a goodnite, and whatever I choose for over them, and a booster in between. No more wet beds for me! If you do this regularly, I would suggest getting a leather tracing wheel. Works a lot better then cutting slits as it make littler perforations all over and doesn't really allow the insides to leak out.

Key to minimal leakage - 4 pairs of white cotton briefs under plastic pants

This is an example of my typical night-time diaper:

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tena Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Euro Brief Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

This gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.

Current record, ten certainty brand diapers. With premium diapers my record is four tykables.

I usually use Pampers or Luvs size 6 or a goodnite as my stuffer for my Tranquility ATN. The most I've ever used at once was 4 depends maximum.

I lot of times used doubble diaper, but one time I tryed something more bulky - two boosters and three diapers. But is a little bit difficult to walk with that when is fully charged, because is heavy.

I enjoy double diapering when I'm alone at home. Sometimes even triple diaper to feel really thick padding and able to waddle around. The most I've done is maybe five or six I think. It had a molicare, maybe two goodnites and a few booster baby diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back