Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was wondering if bringing a toy outside like a toy car would be ok if I just Carried it around with me, or a plush, even if it's in my pocket or my bag.

What would people think of it? Do many people do this?

:) Hello again!

I actually brought my stuffy with me around before, but with intense caution. I can recall 3 times in particular, which you may or may not relate to.

1) I was actually coming back from my local walmart on bike, and I wanted to get a stuffed animal, but I had to ride back home in order to get ready for work. .I jumped on my bike, and looked down at my new stuffy, giving me almost a sad look, and for the first time, I pulled him out, unwrapped him right in the middle of the parking lot, set him on the front of my bike basket, gave him a hug, and pedeled off, all the way home, once getting home I snuggled him turned on my lullaby cd, and passed out in a pair of CVS's nightime diapers, my favorite.

2) I was at my college, and saw a bunch of the softest stuffed animals I had ever seen and had to get one. I got him cleaned up and brought him on the bus home, taking about 20 minuites to get the courage to pull him out before snuggling him into my corner. but I was scared people were all watching.

3)at the books a million at the mall. I found the last stuffed animal of a collection I like, and it was being sold cheeper then normal, and the box seemed a bit torn up. I felt sorry for it, and unwrapped him right at the cashiers desk after paying for him, bought batteries, and headed home, constantly chekcing in my bag naturally if he was "Okay"

But carrying around in public entirely just for comfort? definantly going to be stared at probably. be careful where oyu do it, and make sure any store that you bring them at does not sell that same one.

I brought my pinkie pie plush with me in my pocket then after I bought some wheetabix, I brought her out and pretended I bought her with the ceareal.

I had to carry my giant pink unicorn stuffie back from the store which was in another town, I had to bring it on the bus and everything and people were making comments about how cute it was and who its for, me being the overly confident person I can be told them it was mine :laugh: It was fine though! people wanted one themselves, to be honest I think most people look because they are curious and maybe even imagine themselves with one

Ironic to this thread, I had a dream last night where I was at a big music convention with a man who used to be my boss, the head music director. After awhile I realized that all through the convention was was carrying my big teddy bear. I immediately became alarmed but I also knew there was no way I was ditching my teddy bear. I sleep with him every night for real, so that may be why I was dreaming about him.

I always have my little hedgehog in my rucksack. On longer trips, I am acompanied by my two little pink piglets.

I had a stuffie radio and it was my only FM radio I had in my entire house. (I'm not sure why. I used to have lots of Sony Walkman radios.) It was the day of the big game between my college and the other in state rivalry and I carried it to the bar with me so I wouldn't miss the game in the walk from the stadium to a bar where I could watch TV. (I didn't have tickets and was just tailgating and a celebrity was supposed to be tailgating there and I wanted to see him) I got a lot of comments. Mostly, "Is that a real radio?" or "What's the score?", but I got a few, "That is so cute." No one was mean about it at all, considering the bar had fans from both schools there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back