Great deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatsMice

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just went to Savers looking for pants and shirts, and happened to come across a 40 pack of Tena for $15. It was a busy day, so it took me awhile to work up the courage to actually grab them. But I'm sure glad I did. What a deal!

EatsMice said:
I just went to Savers looking for pants and shirts, and happened to come across a 40 pack of Tena for $15. It was a busy day, so it took me awhile to work up the courage to actually grab them. But I'm sure glad I did. What a deal!
If I was only so lucky. But great find anyways.

Great deal, 37 cents each. Let us know what the quality is like.

So far they seem just fine. Not sure how much they will hold though.

EatsMice said:
So far they seem just fine. Not sure how much they will hold though.
Make sure you get back to us when you find out [emoji6]

I go to thrift stores regularly and so far the only luck I have had so far is a bag of plastic back depends for 2.99. Wish I could find some better ones there

They work really well actually. They hold quite a bit. I haven't leaked one yet after wearing for several hours. My friends and I had dinner together at their appt and I wore one while I was over there. It was quite exhilarating and no one suspected a thing.

Which Tenas are they? I really like the Stretch style. Very comfy and discreet, easy to get in and out of without undoing the tapes, and hold a decent amount.

My savers right now have quite a few Attends youth diapers and some other company youth pants. They have been sitting on the shelf for awhile.

It says Tena Ultra. The are fairly comfortable.

My best (and only) thrift store find was a bag of Molicare Super Plus for $8. I got to thrift stores a lot in hopes of finding deals like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back