Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkySissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi I'm new here and I just wanted to know if the majority of people here sissify themselves or somebody else does it for them.
And if yes do you like being dominated?

When the mood strikes, although rarely, to me it's always been less about being forced "into" things and rather other people teasing me. That being said, I can't say I haven't enjoyed being forced into it entirely at some points in my life.

Back when I was fully in what trans people call "egg mode" and I clung to sissy like play to explore gender though, I often played pretend games where I was through some manner "forced" by circumstances in the game, or by my siblings also playing, into being a girly girl. So when the opportunity arrived I always tried to rope it, but I certainly only would ever indulge in that with someone I truly trusted.

With most I think it's less about which they prefer and more what they have available to them. Sure, most people are probably satisifed enough with their own pretend games, reading fiction, and the like.. but ultimately we all crave companionship. Even those that think they could never actually deal with the social pressure of doing it in person probably at least fantasize about being able to. About a perfect situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back