Thread: Rearz -Seduction!!

Default Rearz -Seduction!!

These are f''' amazing! I just had well over thirty minutes of pure seduction and these made the blood flow real quick!!! Honestly dont think I've enjoyed sex in a long while. These were waiting at my front front after work and I tonight. Talk about amazing!!!!!!! Anyone else experience same results in this diaper? I am going to test its usage out through the night.

Good night!

I'm looking to buy them soon? Are they the same as the safari rearz? What size did you get and how did they fit?

They are not the same, just different color backing. The seduction diapers are all black everywhere, except the inside its white.

I ordered large, they fit great. They are very extra great with holding everything in, I used the restroom in them and they held the hoover dam of my bladder.

GReat overall diaper, feel, comfortable, absorbent, all black, touch sound smell the whole body experience.

I felt a large would make me feel well protected, but I'm sure I could have fit a medium and still had the diaper hold my hoover dam.

I love the Seduction! Feels like a warm cloud around my butt, nice padding. I haven't had one leak yet and I've filled them to the max and no leaks. I also like the Inspire which I think is the same diaper only white. I favor cloth diapers and plastic pants but these are a very close second.

I'm excited to try it in a couple weeks. I have a 32 waist so would a medium be good? Also plan on wearing this diaper while getting a massage.

I just bought some too! about a week ago I got a case (36) and they are by far my favorite, although I love the princess design more, just wish they weren't so expensive, otherwise I wear a medium, at a 27 inch waist, they are a bit shorter than 24/7 mediums, which is perfect for me, and they are just simply amazing. Will be ordering more again, though maybe Safari this time!

@Omnii I am about a 34ish waist and i am sure a medium would fit just prefect. I don't mind the extra protection how a large makes me feel.

@DLMelissa yes these are expensive, and first time trying.