How to hide crinkle of diaper in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've worn a noisy nappy (plastic backed) and noisy plastic pants and no one has noticed.

People won't notice or care

ST50 said:
No one cares. Unless you go around with a sign round your neck saying I am wearing a nappy no one will ever notice. In four years of wearing 24/7 no one has ever said anything to me.

Same here. I have never had any one say anything to me about it. If you wear some underwear over it and/or a onesie, you will be fine. Don't stress about it too much. Try to have fun.

Wear a pair of underwear over the diaper. That will kill most all sound. But the simple truth is that no one around you will likely notice. You hear it because you are hypersensitive to it. No one else will even notice. And if they do, they will pay as much attention to is as a gnat that just flew by in front of them. I can just about guarantee that no stranger is ever going to come up to you and ask about a crinkle they may have heard.

Relax and enjoy the wearing!

use tight fitting onesie to cover the diaper that will hide the crinkle

You can't eliminate the crinkle all together but there are a few ways to hide it one of which is to wear underwear or boxer shorts on top of the diaper and to make sure that the diaper it's self I tightly fastened this will eliminate some of the crinkle but not all if you wear diapers it's okay to be a little self-conscious but you shouldn't have to get paranoid most people won't realise that your wearing diapers unless you make it too obvious to hide.

You could also try a fabric backed diaper instead of a plastic one as they tend not to crinkle as much but my biggest tip sould be just be yourself don't worry about what other people may think if on the rare occurrence you do get caught out say something to the words of I have a disability that requires that I have to wear diapers, most people will be understanding and will then either leave you alone or give you some support but unfortunately people can also be unpredictable and mean if you get harrasmement or bullying seek out help immediately before it ruins your life better to get help than to suffer in silence.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Keep us updated, if you try any of these methods. I would love to hear if any of these ideas helped you out, or if you tried any of them.

the new ABU preschool are pretty nice for daytime wear, probably the best clothlike available for DLs

I wear 2 shirts, the bottom one get tucked into my pants. I wear loose fitting pants and have worn molicare super plus before but they make me waddle so I prefer molicare mobile plus. I have worn then while skating and have never had a wierd look. The only person who will hear crackling is yourself. My favourite place to wear them is when I'm plane spotting, It means I don't have to miss out on any action.

Boxers briefs have always served me well in this matter. Pulling the top of the waistband of the diaper down below the waistband of the boxer briefs ... or atleast folding the waistband of the diaper down.

yes I did try some of the ideas I mostly just tried putting boxers over the diaper and that actually helps alot! thanks for all the suggestions everyone ^^

Tena Stretch Super does not "crinkle". Add Bambino Quad Boosters if needed.

fyi, mydiaper crinkle is very loud.

To greatly hide the crinkle noise, just play music on your phone with no headset. That's how I hide the sound of my diaper.

I wear pants over my diaper (confidry 24/7). While the crinkle is noticeable to me, I have never had anyone ask me about it in over 20 years. Nobody ever notices, so don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back