Depends Vintage (The Haul). Oh the Crinkle Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefurealfriends

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I Found them covered in dust, 3 full packs. Strangely enough in indiscriminate white plastic packaging. I'm not sure how old, but some seem thicker, maybe a overnight and daytime. But what ever the case there wonderful. They make me wana pee more. I have only had some once in my life, and now is the second time. how much, 60-80 diapers or so for 3$. Yes i'm wearing them, there so comfortable. I wanted to do pictures but i'm not sure what site to use for the upload.

But why depend makes inferior products today! More Sales i guess. These a thicker, with 2 waistbands. you can pull the on and off, the tapes stick more than once.
and the crinkle oh the crinkle,green its has leg gathers. I would say 92-96, but maybe as late as 99 There wonderful diapers, no wonder there so expensive on ebay. :smile1:

You lucky devil you !!!! I am jealous!!!
Are they wide tapes or smaller tapes?
Where on earth did you find them ? What size? geez...
Congratulations on the goldmine find. You hit the motherlode !!!!

6 tapes, they have turned yellow over the years, but still stick good, there a size large. with greenish/blue bars and depend on the front in thick letters. The plastic is thick like those construction trash bags, I have plastic pants on as well and they cut the crinkle to a null. Tonight i added an insert to see how well it fare's over night. I am a size medium, but like size large, they usually hold more and hug me with no leaks.

I remember those green Depends. One of my friends started calling every company he could think of and sending me free samples of stuff as a joke when we were 12 years old. Little did he know that I would thoroughly enjoy the Depends! I remember walking into the kitchen for breakfast with a plastic bag in my hand to hide the crinkling sound of the Depend from my Mom. It would be a very long 15 years before I would get my hands on adult diapers again. I'd love to find a pack of those.

The ones I remember were from around 1988. They were definitely 2 tape per side instead of 3. The 3 tape ones remind me of granny panties. At $10 each, I'll pass.

yea, i wish i could donate to the cause) but i don't have any way to, and this is a world of untrustworthy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back