Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Before I begin I know this is not a dating site. I am just seeking advice.

I need a monmy who wants to be a mommy everyday. While I have been quietly looking , I have found an amazing person who understands that my need to be a baby is related to the constant needs of my permanent disability.

The only thing is she lives on another continent and moving beyond friends to mommy/ baby is just difficult.

I am looking for someone closer geographically who gets me and truly understands

All the best in finding someone. I been looking for a Daddy / mummy. I have found some one that I now call Daddy. On line. But to have some one to caretaker my needs as a little would be the best.

I will find some one. One day.

I have found it easier to make daddies out of vanillas to be honest, people who are already daddies tend to not be what I'm looking for

If you're really looking, fetlife and going to local munches are probably your best bet. Don't trust most of the "abdl" dating sites.

MolicareMan said:
If you're really looking, fetlife and going to local munches are probably your best bet. Don't trust most of the "abdl" dating sites.

I have done and sill on pages where you can find a P Dom and I go to local Munches. And I been to proud 2 be social meetings.

I now thinking of switching a seeing it I can find a Little one of my own to care for.

The problem with that is what happens when I need to little out.

And who is going to care for who at Little meets like LBL.

It hard being a Little sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back