Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Printed Bed-sheets...

Default Custom Printed Bed-sheets...

Okay so, while I don't consider myself AB and, just a tad 'Little'; I do enjoy some of the accoutrements that may be more commonly associated with these proclivities...

For example, my footed fleece blanket sleepers and, some LG wear...

Some years back, when I was using a 3-D program to model some bedroom options; I used a scan of one of the earlier Luv's diaper tapes that I had, to skin or 'texture' a model bed with...

I really enjoyed the look of one in particular and, I wished there was a way to make it into actual bedding!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	texture0.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	27625
    Apologies for the low-res!

So... more recently.. I got to thinking that I might be able to do this with printable iron-on materials (Example - not an endorsement)

Then, today I thought to query the great oracle (searched the web), with these terms: "custom printed bed-sheets"... It turns out, there are options available for this yet, one that I saw offered 1-fitted sheet for USD $99.00... "ouch!" (technically worth it but, I don't have that kind of money for mere fancy - yes, happiness is priceless but...)

Anyway, besides redrawing and coloring this image then, making a proper seamless repeating collage to print...

Have any of you tried something like this or, maybe found something more affordable yet, decent quality?

The online services may not use my scan (even if redrawn, as it has both logo and copyrighted characters and symbols)...

So, there you have it
    -Marka

My problem is finding kid printed sheets in queen size they only come in full or twin size's .
    There are a lot of cute kid sheet's I would like to have.
    There are embroidery machines and a program the you can scan it in.
    It will embroidery it for you there is print transfer paper you put onto a printer.
    Have to use a iron.
    Like your choice .

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    My problem is finding kid printed sheets in queen size they only come in full or twin size's .
    Thanks for the response, foxkits!

This is one of those areas, that this could be a viable option... you print and iron-on or, have printed the pattern or, image, then have it put on whatever size bedding you want...

The other option for you, might be to get two-twin or full size (I think queen size is double twin??) and have them sewn together?

-Marka

I need a queen, even though I sleep alone, because I need the length. Twin or full size - my feet hang off. Twin XL is long enough but are for college dorms, no childish bedding. There are some fun children's bedding in queen sizes, however. Check out:
    https://www.amazon.com/Brandream-Gal...f_rd_i=desktop
    https://www.amazon.com/uxcellŽ-Stars...TD45Z2D0T5JRZ8

Cool! I've not seen anything other than plain sheets before, but I love my duvet case. The photo doesn't do it justice. It's in such vivid colours, and there's so much detail you can't see. And best of all, it's really thick, 100% luxurious cotton! I love it!

It will embroidery it for you there is print transfer paper you put onto a printer.
    Have to use a iron.
    Like your choice .
    PotteryBarnKids sells pretty cute sheet sets in queen size.

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Thanks for the response, foxkits!

This is one of those areas, that this could be a viable option... you print and iron-on or, have printed the pattern or, image, then have it put on whatever size bedding you want...

The other option for you, might be to get two-twin or full size (I think queen size is double twin??) and have them sewn together?

-Marka
    I'm just glad that you thought to post this thread !
    Others are going to have great ideas.
    Thank you Marka :-)

Have to use a iron.
    Like your choice .
    This is what I've discovered when I've roamed the kids' bedding department at Walmart, a much cheaper alternative. Like others, our bed is queen sized.

And I love your duvet, Tiny.

Overstock.com has lots of kiddie sets in queen size! We have this one: https://www.overstock.com/8698474/product.html which actually comes as a crib sized set, too makes it feel extra small!

I do wish more companies made queen sheet sets of licensed characters. I'd love some my little pony or paw patrol sheets! Right now my best idea is to buy two twin sets and sew them together. I have a sewing machine and I know how to use it, so it shouldn't be too hard...Marka, maybe you could find some older Barney sheets at a thrift store or on eBay and sew them together? Not exactly the same, but might be close enough...

I recently found a company on etsy that will custom print any design on fabric for you, including (it appears) licensed characters. Maybe they'd be able to help you out? https://www.etsy.com/shop/FabricDigi...eader-shopname I found them looking for simba jersey knit fabric - I want to make myself a simba onesie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ideas, thanks for the additional links (and photos) too!
    I only need twin-size for my set up... haven't seen any Barney ones myself... some Hello Kitty ones I might get though
    -Marka