Parents found my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best excuse I can think of is that you only wet the bed when drunk. It makes sense that you would only find this out after going to college. You can say "I had a couple beers one night and went to bed. I woke up with wet sheets. It happens every time I drink". You can say that you were reluctant to tell them because you didn't want them to know you were drinking. After using this excuse you will have a legitimate reason to have diapers in your possession at any time.

You could also say that the diaper was part of a hazing ritual/frosh week. But I like the first excuse better.

My parents and my sister have found my diapers on multiple occasions. They've never brought it up to me because I'm sure it would be equally as awkward for them as it would be for me. With that being said, I've always been prepared for the conversation if it were to come up. I would take control of the conversation immediately and say that it's a private thing for me and I don't wish to talk about it. If they vetted me after that I would say that it's not something I struggle with and I'm not ashamed of anything. I am confident that that would be enough for them and they'd just leave me alone about it.

My parents found my diapers. They didn't say a word. Actually, they gave me a hug. One time, my mom just placed one diaper that has been lying in the bed in the drawer! Just relax.

Geekboy said:
My parents and my sister have found my diapers on multiple occasions. They've never brought it up to me because I'm sure it would be equally as awkward for them as it would be for me. With that being said, I've always been prepared for the conversation if it were to come up. I would take control of the conversation immediately and say that it's a private thing for me and I don't wish to talk about it. If they vetted me after that I would say that it's not something I struggle with and I'm not ashamed of anything. I am confident that that would be enough for them and they'd just leave me alone about it.

Similar story here. I know my parents found my stash a few times when I was living at home (presumably snooping around to find my other stash), but they never brought it up. My mom once said something vague about them finding "something I don't understand", but she just said she loves me no matter what, and left it at that. I'm so thankful I didn't have to explain myself, since I'm really not sure what I would have said. I'd rather get busted with drugs than confronted about my fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back