Pull Ups Learning Designs question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondl2nd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To answer your question sadly no you'll have to buy the box to get Doc or Lighting McQueen and buy the smaller sizes for Palace Pets/Kion Mega & Jumbo

Jondl2nd said:
Is the Doc Mcstuffins design still on the girl version of Pull Ups Learning Designs?

Someone ordered a Jumbo pack from Walmart's website and it arrived with Palace Pets design, not Doc Mcstuffins.

If order the Big pack (about twice the size of Jumbo pack, but not box), will it have the Doc Mcstuffin design?

I went to Walmart and got a pack of L/XL girls goodnites, and the patterns were completely different (flowers instead of the regular butterflies and the purple and pink stripes

Yeah they do that from time to time it's called updating their styles the boy's large extra large does not have the skateboard anymore which is saddening because it was one of their better designs with the exception of the BMX I still really miss the BMX

Jondl2nd said:
Is Doc Mcstuffins still on the girl version of Pull Ups Learning design?

Someone ordered this Jumbo pack (http://www.walmart.com/ip/HUGGIES-P...ng-Pants-Jumbo-Pack-Choose-Your-Size/49435470, photo on page is wrong) from Walmart's website and received the Palace Pets design.

Do the Big packs sold at Walmart's website (https://www.walmart.com/ip/HUGGIES-...ning-Pants-Big-Pack-Choose-Your-Size/49435469) have the Doc Mcstuffins designs?

Just on the big box, Doc isn't on the Jumbo packs(just Palace Pets).

What about the big pack (the one with 40 pcs)?

Sorry about double posting. There was a delay for this thread to appear.

ZukaZama said:
To answer your question sadly no you'll have to buy the box to get Doc or Lighting McQueen and buy the smaller sizes for Palace Pets/Kion Mega & Jumbo
Big box only?

The big pack (40 pcs) is now Palace Pets only?

Sadly on your part yes there only available in boxes but you might be lucky if you know stores in your area that doesn't really get much business and find old stock of a small pack of Doc

Jondl2nd said:
Is the Doc Mcstuffins design still on the girl version of Pull Ups Learning Designs?

Someone ordered a Jumbo pack from Walmart's website and it arrived with Palace Pets design, not Doc Mcstuffins.

If order the Big pack (about twice the size of Jumbo pack, but not box), will it have the Doc Mcstuffin design?

I actually just got the Doc Mcstuffins kind over at my local Win Dixie. Nobody batted an eye. Perhaps just go get it over at one rather than getting online? Just a suggestion.

Thanks ZukaZama for the replies.

BrandonBabypup said:
I actually just got the Doc Mcstuffins kind over at my local Win Dixie. Nobody batted an eye. Perhaps just go get it over at one rather than getting online? Just a suggestion.
Not an option for me as I'm from outside the usa.

Your welcome Jondl2nd. I kinda had to do what I said for you to try when the Jake prints were being phased out as I don't really care for Cars/Lighting McQueen. But I do hope you find some but on the other hand they have (from what I can tell) updated the Doc prints again

I have a different question.

Currently Pampers Easy Ups girl 4T-5T (small pack with 19 pcs) has Dora the Explorer or Hello Kitty design. Which design is Walmart selling now? Walmart's website shows Dora but the photo may not be up to date.

ZukaZama said:
when the Jake prints were being phased out
I miss the Jake prints.

Jondl2nd said:
BrandonBabypup - Not an option for me as I'm from outside the usa.

Sorry, didnt think about that.

Jondl2nd said:
I have a different question.

Currently Pampers Easy Ups girl 4T-5T (small pack with 19 pcs) has Dora the Explorer or Hello Kitty design. Which design is Walmart selling now?

I do not recall there being a hello kitty design here in the USA. We have dora and I still see the jake ones... mabey my store didnt update yet?

Jondl2 It depends on the store as some stores are just now getting Hello Kitty and others have Dora. I still wish they would be like pull ups and do multiple options i.e. Keep Thomas but do Paw Patrol too.

From which websites is it still possible to buy the Pull-Ups Nighttime with the Jake designs?

Not sure as most of them are still getting rid of the stock they have of the cars ones or already started selling the Miles from Tomorrowland ones

When I bought an 18 pack of 4t-5t in February it had doc mcstuffens designs I have one left sadly

Walmart has updated the webpage for Huggies Pull-Ups girls' learning design 4T/5T product.
The 40 pants (big pack) shows Doc Mcstuffin design.

Is it accurate?

Can anyone who has very recently visited a Walmart store verify?

I wanna say yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back