Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull Ups Learning Designs question

Question Pull Ups Learning Designs question

Is Doc Mcstuffins still on the girl version of Pull Ups Learning design?

Someone ordered this Jumbo pack (http://www.walmart.com/ip/HUGGIES-Pu...-Size/49435470, photo on page is wrong) from Walmart's website and received the Palace Pets design.

Do the Big packs sold at Walmart's website (https://www.walmart.com/ip/HUGGIES-P...-Size/49435469) have the Doc Mcstuffins designs?

To answer your question sadly no you'll have to buy the box to get Doc or Lighting McQueen and buy the smaller sizes for Palace Pets/Kion Mega & Jumbo

Quote Originally Posted by Jondl2nd View Post
    Is the Doc Mcstuffins design still on the girl version of Pull Ups Learning Designs?

Someone ordered a Jumbo pack from Walmart's website and it arrived with Palace Pets design, not Doc Mcstuffins.

If order the Big pack (about twice the size of Jumbo pack, but not box), will it have the Doc Mcstuffin design?
    I went to Walmart and got a pack of L/XL girls goodnites, and the patterns were completely different (flowers instead of the regular butterflies and the purple and pink stripes

Yeah they do that from time to time it's called updating their styles the boy's large extra large does not have the skateboard anymore which is saddening because it was one of their better designs with the exception of the BMX I still really miss the BMX

Is Doc Mcstuffins still on the girl version of Pull Ups Learning design?

Someone ordered this Jumbo pack (http://www.walmart.com/ip/HUGGIES-Pu...-Size/49435470, photo on page is wrong) from Walmart's website and received the Palace Pets design.

Do the Big packs sold at Walmart's website (https://www.walmart.com/ip/HUGGIES-P...-Size/49435469) have the Doc Mcstuffins designs?
    Just on the big box, Doc isn't on the Jumbo packs(just Palace Pets).

What about the big pack (the one with 40 pcs)?

Sorry about double posting. There was a delay for this thread to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by ZukaZama View Post
    To answer your question sadly no you'll have to buy the box to get Doc or Lighting McQueen and buy the smaller sizes for Palace Pets/Kion Mega & Jumbo
    Big box only?

The big pack (40 pcs) is now Palace Pets only?

Sadly on your part yes there only available in boxes but you might be lucky if you know stores in your area that doesn't really get much business and find old stock of a small pack of Doc

Is the Doc Mcstuffins design still on the girl version of Pull Ups Learning Designs?

Someone ordered a Jumbo pack from Walmart's website and it arrived with Palace Pets design, not Doc Mcstuffins.

If order the Big pack (about twice the size of Jumbo pack, but not box), will it have the Doc Mcstuffin design?
    I actually just got the Doc Mcstuffins kind over at my local Win Dixie. Nobody batted an eye. Perhaps just go get it over at one rather than getting online? Just a suggestion.

Thanks ZukaZama for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonBabypup View Post
    I actually just got the Doc Mcstuffins kind over at my local Win Dixie. Nobody batted an eye. Perhaps just go get it over at one rather than getting online? Just a suggestion.
    Not an option for me as I'm from outside the usa.