Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=552

So I found this today. It is made to fit. You give measurements and they custom make your onesie for you so its a perfect fit! The interseting thing is I think they use velcro instead of snaps. I am super contemplating buying one or 2 haha

Looks pretty cute, I ordered one since The Lion King is one of my all time favorite movies ever. I'll let you know what it's like when it gets here.

PaSS said:
http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=552

So I found this today. It is made to fit. You give measurements and they custom make your onesie for you so its a perfect fit! The interseting thing is I think they use velcro instead of snaps. I am super contemplating buying one or 2 haha

I have this onsie, I actually asked Monika who runs dependeco adult diapers if she could make me a onsie from that material so she just went and bought a bunch of it instead of making just one. It is very fun to have :)

Tyger said:
I have this onsie, I actually asked Monika who runs dependeco adult diapers if she could make me a onsie from that material so she just went and bought a bunch of it instead of making just one. It is very fun to have :)

That's awesome of her. I'm so glad there's a bunch of people out there willing to do custom jobs. I found a seller off eBay that I've had do a few commissioned onesies for me. Where did you find the fabric if you don't mind me asking?

Venesha said:
That's awesome of her. I'm so glad there's a bunch of people out there willing to do custom jobs. I found a seller off eBay that I've had do a few commissioned onesies for me. Where did you find the fabric if you don't mind me asking?
Strangely it was on walmart.com

i am hoping it doesn't sell out before I go order one haha. I currently don't have the money for one haha. I love that she is custom making each one to fit each person. I think that is super amazing of her to do that!. also I absolutley love that print haha. plus its fleece. Fleece is so soft and cozy haha

Last edited:
PaSS said:
i am hoping it doesn't sell out before I go order one haha. I currently don't have the money for one haha. I love that she is custom making each one to fit each person. I think that is super amazing of her to do that!. also I absolutley love that print haha. plus its fleece. Fleece is so soft and cozy haha

Well if it does sell out, you might be able to ask if Monika can get some more material, otherwise, she is always open to having material shipped to her and then make it for you. So if you have to, you could order the material yourself and send it her way. You will probably be fine though.

yea currently I am working with her to possibly adding some modifications to a training pants to allow the ability to transform it into a set of locking training pants haha. We are bouncing ideas off each other. Nothing official yet. How ever when we get an idea of what will work I will shoot her a payment for both the onesie and the training pants!

EDIT: Monikas next project is a locking diaper cover. Apparently I am not the only one who has request such a object from her haha. Can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Last edited:
Got mine in the mail yesterday and washed it and slept in it last night. I have to say it is probably my new favorite onesie. I adore the print on it and it was super comfortable. Thankfully it's finally cooled off enough to where wearing fleece doesn't make me overheat in 2 minutes. I really wish they would get cute prints like this in cotton for summertime :/. I have yet to own any cotton onesies that weren't just basic prints or something plain with a patch or iron on of some sort. It kinda bugs me that they release all the cute stuff as fleece...makes it to where I can really only do little/ab stuff in the winter time. Almost to hot in the summer even for just a diaper and a t-shirt.

I just got minein the mail. I LOVE this onesie. It is the first actual onesie to actually fit me properly. That might have to do with the fact its custom made from sizes you give monika! I highly suggest getting this if you are on the fence about it

Venesha said:
Got mine in the mail yesterday and washed it and slept in it last night. I have to say it is probably my new favorite onesie. I adore the print on it and it was super comfortable. Thankfully it's finally cooled off enough to where wearing fleece doesn't make me overheat in 2 minutes. I really wish they would get cute prints like this in cotton for summertime :/. I have yet to own any cotton onesies that weren't just basic prints or something plain with a patch or iron on of some sort. It kinda bugs me that they release all the cute stuff as fleece...makes it to where I can really only do little/ab stuff in the winter time. Almost to hot in the summer even for just a diaper and a t-shirt.

I feel you on this! It sucks that jersey knit prints are so limited, you hardly ever see cute characters or anything. :(

I was actually looking to see if anyone does custom prints on jersey knit and I found an etsy that does. They even have a lion king pattern! I'm positive it's not officially licensed by Disney, but still...I want to order some and try to get something made!! https://www.etsy.com/listing/210809163/lion-simba-fabric-digital-printing?ref=hp_rv

Don't particularly care for the Lion King. Would rather go for the more traditional prints available at baby-pants.com

Gettingoverthefear said:
Don't particularly care for the Lion King. Would rather go for the more traditional prints available at baby-pants.com

she does supply other prints and other styles of onesies.

http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?category=13

If you have any suggestions for her. She is more then likely welcome to making you one with out extra cost

I so got to try and get this when I can

Venesha said:
Thankfully it's finally cooled off enough to where wearing fleece doesn't make me overheat in 2 minutes. I really wish they would get cute prints like this in cotton for summertime :/. I have yet to own any cotton onesies that weren't just basic prints or something plain with a patch or iron on of some sort. It kinda bugs me that they release all the cute stuff as fleece...makes it to where I can really only do little/ab stuff in the winter time. Almost to hot in the summer even for just a diaper and a t-shirt.

Have you tried the onsies from Little for Big? I found them on Amazon. They are all cotton. not hot, and they have a stretch so they fit well. Bought the dinasaurs and love them. I have yet to wash it and hope they don't shrink!

A bit outside my price range, but I definitely need to remember this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back