• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsdreamland

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm Hayden,and fairly new to the abdl/little lifestyle,my girlfriend actually got me into it because diapers are her fetish for a while I felt weird about it but then started getting curious once we moved in together.when she was asleep I tried (and failed) to put one of her diapers on and once I did,it felt so nice and comfortable and in a weird way I felt safe.then I started researching more.and came across people who identified as littles and liked doing little kid and baby things and being cute,using sippy cups,paci's and it appealed to me alot.I miss being cute and small and it makes me feel nice and secure whenever I wore diapers and cuddled my stuffed animals.so I started buying little things like a pacifier,sippy cups and all the stuff that would make me feel nice and cute.and finally told my gf and she was more than happy to hear it.she even agreed to be my mommy and take care of me sometimes when I'm in little space.being little makes me feel better and blocks out reality for a while which I love.especially since I suffer from depression its nice to just be cute and innocent for a while.so yeah that's my story of how I became a little/diaper lover I would love to make some friends as well though! like I love my life but I don't really have alot of friends that's basically why I joined this site,I have no one else to tell these things to when I want to just talk or say something that I literally can't tell anyone else in my life besides my gf.so yeah if you wanna be friends just message me! I'm always down to meet new people ^ ^ hope you all are having a nice day

Hello Luminoustar and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction story.

What are your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

That was such a sweet introduction. You described it perfectly, being little and cute is such a warm and comforting experience. This is pretty much what I love about diapers, and also my toddler tiger fursona. Although I was curious about diapers as a kid, it wasn't until I was fighting depression that I got into it regularly, full time at night though I don't wear 24/7. Being little helped me care about myself at a time in my life when I felt worthless. Have you tried any other little things like pacifiers, onesies, plushy animals?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luminoustar said:
I'm Hayden,and fairly new to the abdl/little lifestyle,my girlfriend actually got me into it because diapers are her fetish for a while I felt weird about it but then started getting curious once we moved in together.when she was asleep I tried (and failed) to put one of her diapers on and once I did,it felt so nice and comfortable and in a weird way I felt safe.then I started researching more.and came across people who identified as littles and liked doing little kid and baby things and being cute,using sippy cups,paci's and it appealed to me alot.I miss being cute and small and it makes me feel nice and secure whenever I wore diapers and cuddled my stuffed animals.so I started buying little things like a pacifier,sippy cups and all the stuff that would make me feel nice and cute.and finally told my gf and she was more than happy to hear it.she even agreed to be my mommy and take care of me sometimes when I'm in little space.being little makes me feel better and blocks out reality for a while which I love.especially since I suffer from depression its nice to just be cute and innocent for a while.so yeah that's my story of how I became a little/diaper lover I would love to make some friends as well though! like I love my life but I don't really have alot of friends that's basically why I joined this site,I have no one else to tell these things to when I want to just talk or say something that I literally can't tell anyone else in my life besides my gf.so yeah if you wanna be friends just message me! I'm always down to meet new people ^ ^ hope you all are having a nice day

That is such a good life story.
Usually what I hear it is the man at is intrested in the abdl stuff and they are scared if they tell the girl friend they will reject them (and tell all their friends on social media sites).
It is acually fantastic at you got into it from your girl friend.

What else do you like doing besides adult baby stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back