PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I have contemplating buying locking plastic pants. How ever I was wondering can they be pulled down once they are locked in place. I know if I tie my shorts really tight i still am able to pull down my shorts. Also what is your guys view on locking plastic pants and your experiences while using them?

Another thing you might look into is anti-disrobing clothing. They would perform a similar function in that you wouldn't be able to remove your diaper (since you can't remove the clothing). Personally I prefer those and might be something you'd be interested in. This is what I have: http://shop.preventawear.com/Titanium-Bodysuit-Strongest-Ultimate-Protection-ttnm.htm

It doesn't itself lock, just makes undressing difficult, however if you order it with the buckle option the buckle is attached to loops that you'd easily be able to padlock closed if desired.

If you're able to shimmy your shorts down, you'll likely be able to do the same with locking plastic pants. Whether they're truly effective depends on your anatomy. Otherwise, they're an impediment rather than an absolute barrier.

So far, I find them better in principle than in practice but they have their occasional uses.

ClickyKeys said:
Another thing you might look into is anti-disrobing clothing. They would perform a similar function in that you wouldn't be able to remove your diaper (since you can't remove the clothing). Personally I prefer those and might be something you'd be interested in. This is what I have: http://shop.preventawear.com/Titanium-Bodysuit-Strongest-Ultimate-Protection-ttnm.htm

It doesn't itself lock, just makes undressing difficult, however if you order it with the buckle option the buckle is attached to loops that you'd easily be able to padlock closed if desired.

I've been thinking about buying something like this. I wonder how effective the locking buckle would be at preventing an able-bodied person for disrobing. The combination of diapers and bondage really excites me.

Locking (plastic) pants to keep diapers on is more of a fantasy then reality.
For institutional use the exterior clothing is locked on over the diapers.
In either event the clothing or diaper would have to be damaged or destroyed
for removal.

Regarding removal of your tight shorts over diapers is plausible because
fabric has a lot of give whereas chain or cable does not have that much play !
The main factor here is the hour glass figure of the body. The waist is most
always smaller than the hips. Therefore removal of a locked garment at that
point can not pass the hips exception for those body types where the
hips and waist are the same measurement.
Things could be made interesting if the locking chain or cable is stretched
over the shoulders and or attached at the neck.
A contortionist maybe could pull off a Houdini.

But for this forum as noted this is more of a fantasy.
Remember that locks are only time delaying devices to inhibit some activity.

This makes for interesting ideas of have the participant take a powerful oral
laxative or suppository and then be locked into the diapered personal porta
potty to face the eventual Vesuvius outcome. Interesting in that these do
have a rapid action leaving little or no time to escape.
The humors dance of the overwhelmed sugar plum fairies - the baby elephant
waltz - the tarantella intermezzo with body movements to try and ward off
the flooding of the diapers is most amusing except to the wearer !

Locking diapers can be used as a sort of chastity belt but really not as secure
and has it limits.

A cheap application is to wear diapers without locks and then wear
shorts or pants with belt loops running a chain or cable through the
loops with maybe an extention to fasten to something preventing
using the loo or escaping the doom of using the personal porta potty !

Lots of stories on the internet forums about forced babyhood and
being restrained from using the porcelain throne !

My user name pretty much sums up the Locked Diaper scene !
All the best being locked into your very own personal porta potty !

Locking undergarments are used with severely developmentally disabled children and adults to stymie unwanted behaviors such as removal of diapers/clothing and being naked, and to stymie masturbation, and stymie feces smearing/eating behavior in the severely developmentally disabled.

The buckle it comes with isn't itself locking, but each side of the buckle is attached with a fabric loop that you'd be able to put a padlock in as well to make it truly locking. The buckles that one I linked has as an option are either a standard one or one that has a switch which would only work with someone not aware of how the switch works.

But the material on the one I linked is pretty durable and wouldn't be able to be ripped by most people with the padlock on. This is the type of clothing that caitianx is talking about that prevents people from tampering with their undergarments or disrobing inappropriately.

With seat belts lifting up on the buckle allows release - so if the lifting mode is disabled then the seat belts stays latched and on.
Not all seat belts are like that - newer ones have an internal button to be pressed to release the tab out of its socket.
Going to a auto junk yard and getting several sets of seat belts and with enough ingenuity one can fabricate suitable restraining gear.
Think past the locking element in principle - have the participant wear thumbless mittens inhibiting lifting or pushing the release mechanism.
This may also keep the diapers in place without further ado.
In this day of electronics many ideas are out there for playing around such as micro or magnetic switches that trigger flashing lights alarms
when something is breached (diaper removal) - There are wetness monitoring devices - and carried a cruel step further adaptions of shocking
dog collars and remote control devices requiring attention.
We have ways to make your diaper wearing a pleasure or a pain and then some.
Imagine wearing restrictive diaper gear and if meddled with sets off flashing LED lights - wet the diaper and more bells buzzers light more LEDs.
If messed with to disable the LED alarms further noise making devices alert all within range. Continued efforts result in shocking results of
various intensity. One example would be having a toilet/restroom with a perimeter alarm - keeping the facility off limits when wearing diapered gear.
Getting too close the lights light up and flash - getting further closer noisy alarms go off - breaching the door frame or door knob and mild shocking
reminders are initiated warning go back get away - enter past the point of no return and klaxon horns go off and your master/mistress will have an
interesting time dealing with the level of punishment that is deserved.
Something very interesting to dwell upon and develop a story line for reading at one of the forums.

locking zipper onesies are probably going to be the best solution. a lock isn't necessarily even required, a zipper up the back can be hard enough to deal with.

you can make a regular onesie like that locking by simply punching in a grommet in the back just to the side of the zipper and maybe adding a ring from a small keychain to the zipper pull and use a little luggage lock to fasten the grommet to the ring. Or a ziptie for that matter.

Some of the better locking onesies have an actual little catch lock built into the zipper itself and are operated by a simple small key.

But any way you go about it, a onesie is very effective at keeping you in your diaper ;)

Privatina offer a locking zipper option that's pretty effective at keeping clothes, and nappies, in place.
Their "play suits" are comfortable and I can attest escape-proof, short of destroying them of course! :)

that play suit simply looks like it has the zipper in a hard to reach area, not one that locks

The locking zipper is an option...

I have a locking zipper on a footie and it is awful and easy to bypass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back