NHL 17 on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysniper29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To the hockey fans in the community,

If you play NHL 17 on PS4 and are looking to start up an EASHL club, message me on psn @dustysniper23

If your not a fan of EASHL, no worries. If you'd like to play online, (HUT, online versus, shootouts) message me and we can organize something.

Thanks!

I actually bought NHL 17 for the PS4, but I don't yet own a PS4. Trying to decide if I should just get a regular one or wait for the Pro to come out. My TV is broken (has 3-4 scanlines that are permanently black pixels), so I'm planning on getting a new one, and most of them these days are 4K compatible, so it kinda makes sense to get the pro? But, not being able to play that game is slowly killing me :wallbash:

RequiemDreamer said:
I actually bought NHL 17 for the PS4, but I don't yet own a PS4. Trying to decide if I should just get a regular one or wait for the Pro to come out. My TV is broken (has 3-4 scanlines that are permanently black pixels), so I'm planning on getting a new one, and most of them these days are 4K compatible, so it kinda makes sense to get the pro? But, not being able to play that game is slowly killing me :wallbash:
Imo, I've tried 2 of the three PS4 systems, and I can't tell the difference between them. Go to GameStop, pickup a preowned ps4 for $220, and spend your money on a good tv. That's just me, I'm a kind of person that doesn't really notice the difference between things, but you might notice things that I didn't.

1080p is perfect for NHL 17, you'd only want 4K if your playing the new VR games or Forza (but that's only Xbox, so it doesn't really matter)

I might get it for Xbox one, but I'm not sure, I have 16 and play it on and off

Also, GO RED WINGS! Even though we got our butts kicked again by the Bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back