Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello Everyone, Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have good news, My midterms have all came In and I passed All of them, well all of them that have midterms, there were a few that didn't have them, and I will take them later. Anyway, I kinda figured out at least some of my problems, You see, I download ABDL/Sissy/LG/ Babyfur/Crossdressing/TG AR/Transgender Images, comics, and stories Off the Internet, and do it to them, mostly as an temporary escape from my life and mostly becuse I had Diaper/Crossdressing Fantisies Before and really want to be the person in the Image/Caption/Story and they kinda get in the way of my life, becuse I just don't really like beaing aroused too much, becuse It is kinda in the way and dosen't really accomplish anything for me, except mabie realxation sometimes, but most of the time It stresses me out and I really don't like it, and I wish they just stop. (I am emberressed to admit this sorry.) but I feel god Is helping me though this, and I feel I will pass with his help and my therapists and your help.

Congrats on the midterms.

Don't be too hard on yourself though. You are perfectly fine and valid and accepted no matter who/what you are and or enjoy.

Congrats on the midterm and on coming to terms with yourself. Sounds like you're making great progress. You must feel a whole lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back