Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm fairly new to the community... been in shame and hiding for years. Finally seeing the light and plushies at the end of the tunnel and finding great self acceptance. I'm not a very sexual person, for me it is more emotional comfort as well as need. I am 28, Buddhist, Autistic, Asexual, Genderqueer, DL. That about sums up my labels. Anyways, I'm generally a bit of a smartass, and may start popping up more.

Hello, and welcome to our awesome community. Really glad you are accepting who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Pikakid View Post
    I'm fairly new to the community... been in shame and hiding for years. Finally seeing the light and plushies at the end of the tunnel and finding great self acceptance. I'm not a very sexual person, for me it is more emotional comfort as well as need. I am 28, Buddhist, Autistic, Asexual, Genderqueer, DL. That about sums up my labels. Anyways, I'm generally a bit of a smartass, and may start popping up more.
    Welcome!
    I too am autistic.
    I also have Cerebral Palsy.
    There are many Autism Spectrum people here.