Best place to order m4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I really want to get some more m4s but want to find the cheapest price. Last time I got some was from rearz along with a few different packs. A single bag plus shipping would cost almost $40. Where can I find a cheaper price and discreet shipping?

I shop on Northshorecare and they usually have great deals :) They even send me extras when i ask, but that could be different for each individual. Great service, fast, and discreet.

I recommend northshorecare as well. Every order they always send samples, normally a traval pack of wipes and a sample of one of their diaper or a booster. I dont get my non abdl diapers anywhere else. They have me as a lifetime customer.

Tommygun619 said:
I really want to get some more m4s but want to find the cheapest price. Last time I got some was from rearz along with a few different packs. A single bag plus shipping would cost almost $40. Where can I find a cheaper price and discreet shipping?
Xpmedical.com any day of the week

$20 a bag

I usually get Abenas from Amazon. It's $20.15 for a 12 pack of L4s, but I don't know how much a pack of M4s cost. Probably the same price, but with 2 more diapers.

I've had good service with LL Medico which is based out of Pennsylvania and in the western half of Kentucky so long as I order before noon it's usually overnight on standard shipping

I have heard a lot of people order them from Amazon, if you have prime shipping you could get them two days from when you order. Amazon always puts products in their own boxes so they would be super discrete. You would need to make sure it is either shipped and sold from Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon as a 3rd party seller who doesn't have Amazon fulfill it might not be discrete.

Northshore Care Supply through their Amazon page.

Ok thanks. I've never ordered from xpmedical.com or northshorecare before. Do they offer discreet shipping? Also what does there label say?

- - - Updated - - -

yoshiDL said:
I have heard a lot of people order them from Amazon, if you have prime shipping you could get them two days from when you order. Amazon always puts products in their own boxes so they would be super discrete. You would need to make sure it is either shipped and sold from Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon as a 3rd party seller who doesn't have Amazon fulfill it might not be discrete.

I've checked on amazon recently and I didn't see any that was fulfilled by Amazon so I decided to pass on those.

Like many others have already said, Northshore Care is one of the better places to get them. I order directly from them and I call my order into them too. They have always been very supportive and many times have thrown in samples of other diaper, wipes, pads etc on my orders. I haven't ordered from XP Medical but I have heard nothing but good things about them too. I don't think you would go wrong with either of these companies.

Tommygun619 said:
Ok thanks. I've never ordered from xpmedical.com or northshorecare before. Do they offer discreet shipping? Also what does there label say?

NorthShoreCare.com is discreet shipping. XPMedical.com is also discreet shipping. Not sure of the label.

and naturally diapers are a LOT cheaper in quanity, by the case etc. It's not uncommon to see per shipped piece price double when going from a case to a bag.

The difference isn't quite as big with the xpluses since they only ship three bags to a case. But the price difference is pretty much always huge on diapers that are six (or eight) bags to a case.

bambinod said:
and naturally diapers are a LOT cheaper in quanity, by the case etc. It's not uncommon to see per shipped piece price double when going from a case to a bag.

The difference isn't quite as big with the xpluses since they only ship three bags to a case. But the price difference is pretty much always huge on diapers that are six (or eight) bags to a case.

That is true about most diapers however I don't have enough room to hide another case of m4s (or any other brand) at the moment. I enough room for one pack though. I think I'll try xpmedical.com

I order from both XPmedical and Northshore, they are both top notch IMO. Though Northshore does give away ALOT of free samples, just ask and they stuff it in as extras. Depending on the product, both of them have the better deal on different brands. I order molicare cases off XP because free shipping and very cheap. I order my others through NS because of their support and really good customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back