Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

I was going to post in the introduction thread, but it was closed. C'est la vie.

I am a tb/dl, with very few tendencies to tb, or at least right now anyway. I am hoping to meet people that can make me feel a little better about this as it is not something I would normally do; it's all new to me, or at least new in the sense that I finally came to terms with it.

I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you.

P.S. Please do not start posting the lyrics to the song... we all know it's a killer song. Lol. It's just my nickname and comes from being a monster lineman on my American football team.

Welcome to the forums. There are alot of cool and helpful people here that can answer the bulk of questions you may have, or advice on many concerns. If you've ever felt a certain way about diapers, or have a certain thing happen that is diaper related, chances are someone else on here has had a similar experience. Hell, maybe multiple people.

In any case, may your stay in ADISC be a happy one

Hiyas and welcome to AdiscBigCounty. I know what it was like to be new to *b/dl. I think after a while of talking with others who are into the same thing, you will feel better about yourself. I know I didn't understand at first, but here has taught me a lot, and I've made a lot of neat friends. I hope you do as well. Oh and be careful because... *looks around before whispering* "They're watching" With that said, welcome again to the forum. Have fun posting and chatting with people.

P.S I used to play football as well. Its a great sport. I was Quarterback.