Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: has anyone ben caught in the middle of wetting your diaper or pants by their parents?

Question has anyone ben caught in the middle of wetting your diaper or pants by their parents?

Has anyone here ever get caught by your parents in the middle of you wetting your diaper or pants? Or has anyone ever gotten caught wetting their swimsuit inside or outside of water?

I don't think this is something you get caught doing? Even if you have a pee face, nobody thinks you are peeing first

You can't really tell if you're wetting your diaper unless you're flooding it and you can hear it or you can smell it. You might be able to see some size difference but I don't think anyone would be looking down there on purpose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for smell, you won't smell unless you havn't changed within 3 hours and that you havn't had a lot to drink

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    As for smell, you won't smell unless you havn't changed within 3 hours and that you havn't had a lot to drink
    But other than that, it would be really hard to know if someone was wetting their diaper unless they had no pants on or the sound was really noticeable.

not unless your diaper has a wetness indicator I don't think any one will know

Or if it's basically white and your pee is really really yellow

My friend gave me a look one time when we were together in a quiet room. I started to pee and for whatever reason it hissed loudly. Of course, I was just in a diaper and shirt and he was wearing the same, but I think it was the first time either of us had noticed when the other was peeing.

I just grinned at him as I was going and told him he heard nothing.

Default has anyone ben caught in the middle of wetting your diaper or pants by their parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinderg View Post
    My friend gave me a look one time when we were together in a quiet room. I started to pee and for whatever reason it hissed loudly. Of course, I was just in a diaper and shirt and he was wearing the same, but I think it was the first time either of us had noticed when the other was peeing.

I just grinned at him as I was going and told him he heard nothing.
    #friendshipdiaperwettinggoals