Thread: Looking for opinion for relationship issues.

Default Looking for opinion for relationship issues.

So I better take it straight to problem.

I have been dating this man for over 3 years now. And now he is continuing to university and it has given him a space, means and access to other ABDL. I honestly don't mind with him hanging out but ever since he move out. We rarely talk anymore. And I actually did confront him about this. And apparently he went on rampage on me. Something he never did. And insist that he wants his own teenage years and let him meet people and having them sleep on his place.

Oh yeah we are really long distance couple. I really think to break up with him now. Even though it's what you called love of a lifetime. I just want to share this at first. I'm thinking of starting it over in other place after the break up.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

If he yelled at you for asking him to talk with you more, it sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you! Which doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. If he wants to be free, let him be free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I hate to admit it. You are right. It's something I can't tolerate. He send me picture today. He said he want to "share" his experience. I guess what he didn't understand was sending picture of you naked and smiling as if you tease me wasn't the best idea.

I guess love is relative. You wouldn't know how can it change by the seconds. I have put my effort to this. Emotionally, Physically, Time, Financially. I'm now reaching the point that I see him with anger. And ironically he is my reason to live. And without I don't have any reason no more.

It seems this threads sounds like a personal chatbox. Sorry about that.

You have better reasons to live than him. Take care of yourself, and things will pass. Hang in there. I've been in an abusive relationship before, and managed to heal. It takes time and work, but you're worth it!

I feel everyone is a little bit too quick to make a judgement as there isn't a whole lot of information here to go on. Someone yelling at another loved one ... is not actually that unusual because fights generally will occur in just about any relationship. What typically makes a relationship good is if you are able to forgive each other and get passed the hard times together. I would actually be pretty hurt and upset if the person I loved decided to end the relationship over something like an argument without actually first giving it more thought and trying to talk to me more.

Also, No where has the OP indicated that the relationship is abusive.

Anyway, my opinion on the matter is to talk with him more and try to understand him. If you love him, you will at least do that much. If he is unwilling to talk to you without getting mad. Well ... then whether or not you think it will work between you two is entirely up to you. I just think if you are deciding to end it on apparently the one time he decided to yell at you, cause you did say he has never done it before, then i'm questioning exactly how important the relationship is to you.

Anyway ... you just have to do what is best for you at the end of the day, and hope you come to a decision that makes you happy. Just makes sure you think this through as well as you can, so you don't have any regrets later.

I had this happen to me when I was in college, boyfriend distancing himself from me. We got back together a year later. We have since reconnected via email, etc., and I asked him what happened way back then. He told me he was trying to manipulate me, so I guess it worked.

The picture your boyfriend sent you certainly sounds like manipulation. He may be breaking up with you, or he may be toying with you. Either way, you are the one who will have to decide what his motivations are. It doesn't sound healthy to me. The year I was apart from my boyfriend, my life imploded and I became very self destructive. Don't let that happen to you.