Wetting before putting on

Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I thought i would share this, but i found myself starting to wet the back (bum) part of the nappy before putting on. I like the feeling of a wet nappy, and generally i find i leak before the top back part absorbs anything during normal use. So i figured why start wetting before putting on. I like the feeling afterwards when sitting down and have a warm bum.

Does anyone else do anything similar?

Interesting...

I may have to try this... sounds like a good idea :)

Sometimes, I would put my diaper on backward so I could wet the back part first and then turn it around.

sitting in pee leads to rashes. I've done this with a cup of warm water, though. A squishy seat is a happy seat. :D

I admit I have done this before. XD

I've done similar,
When I use goodnites I usually put them on backwards first and wet a little then flip em around and finish wetting
Ah, the feeling of a nice wet diaper ☺️

Great minds think alike! Been there, done that! (with my pullup), when I can manage.

...and, no, it doesn't lead to rashes, since the pee gets gelled.

I make sure my diaper's mostly dry before putting it on. Unless it's an expensive brand that can take a lot of pee. Like Crinklz and Little paws.

I'll admit I've taken off some diapers back when depends had waistbands that actually were more then a decoration and swapped them around

Foxroxsox said:
sitting in pee leads to rashes. I've done this with a cup of warm water, though. A squishy seat is a happy seat. :D

That's a great idea. :D I don't really do this anymore fearing I might get a rash, but this is a great substitute. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back