• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RequiemDreamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I'm a 28 married (4 years last week) male. I've been into diapers as long as I can remember. I was a bed-wetter until I was 5, and even back then I remember really enjoying the feeling of wearing a diaper.

My wife isn't approving of it, she lists the usual reasons: it isn't normal, what if other people find out, etc. She really just feels like I need to 'get over it,' but as a lot of us know, it doesn't really work that way. We haven't talked about it in over 3 years, but we've also come to terms with a lot of other things in our relationship since then, so I guess maybe I am thinking about bringing it up again.

Not sure what I'm looking for on here, but the other posts I've read have been very encouraging, so I look forward to getting to know some of you more in depth.

Hello RequiemDreamer and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

1) What is your hobbies and interests.

2) The best thing I can suggest about your wife is do what I did and have here watch Baby Mitchy"s Video on YouTube "understanding being an adult baby"

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Egor,

Thanks for the welcome. I guess I would say that I'm in to gaming (mostly PC these days) and programming. I am a programmer by trade, so sometimes I end up programming something for fun.

I watched the video, and he had a lot of good points. I'm not sure if I'm ready to show it to my wife, but I will definitely consider it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back