Wearing in public for halloween and comic con

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganner12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thinking of going to halloween and or comic con as a a baby, with all the sort of things like diaper, plastic pants, bib, bottle, etc is this a good or bad idea?

I would say be carefull, I haven't just gone in a diaper public.

I have been out in my shorttall (shorts dungarees.), pasifer sucking and huging Peter Rabit me stuffie. Full on Little and love it. But was told off when the event organisers found out. As they said to arrive dressed in "normal cloths."

I did, Normal for me. But they did see it that way.

Also think why are you doing it. For me it was to push the societies boundaries. And it was a personal challenge to myself, and yes I would do it again. But not in just a diaper, I would have clothing on that i am comfortable in but may look childlike to a outsideer / vanilla.

I have see photos of AB's being taken on Gay pride marches, but they had there AB rains on or there collar and lead, and where with there Doms. So they would be safe.

For people in to alternative lifestyles, seeing an AB Little with there Doms is sweet.

And yes I am jealous as i would go to an event with an AB harness on if i had a Dom/ care giver to hold them and lead me around.

Have fun and let us all know how it goes.

Sisi

It's horrible when they say "normal clothes" it's normal to us but they see it no more than fancy dress, suckers!

Going as a baby for Halloween is pretty common, there are lots of adult baby costumes out there, but they're less, uhh...authentic. If I were you and I wanted to go as a baby I'd get one of those costumes and not wear the real thing. I feel like going out in your real adult sized baby clothes would be kind of obvious - obvious that it wasn't just a costume, at least. I'd think long and hard about whether I wanted to dress as a baby because it was arousing or satisfying for me on some fetishy level or because I just thought it would be a cute costume. In my opinion, exposing others to your kink without their consent is very yucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that going out for Halloween dressed up in full "little" gear is probably ok, because at the end of the day, it's just a costume. Who is to blame you if what you do is really authentic looking? Imagine the interaction: "Wow, that looks like an actual diaper." "It is." "Really?" "Yup." "I didn't know they made those for adults..." "It's amazing what you can find on the internet. I wanted to make it look real, so this is the real thing!"

Lots of kids at Comic Con. Not a great place for diapers, or ABDL stuff.

Halloween, in bars, and other adult venues, would be a lot more acceptable, even with real ABDL diapers, as opposed to the lame packaged diaper costumes. You're far more likely to get some action, so be prepared for that. There's a very frightening baby mask that would let a person take it to the next level, and retain some anonymity, unless some a-hole rips the mask off. Some other dip might pour a drink in your dipe, so be ready for anything.

theory said:
I think that going out for Halloween dressed up in full "little" gear is probably ok, because at the end of the day, it's just a costume. Who is to blame you if what you do is really authentic looking? Imagine the interaction: "Wow, that looks like an actual diaper." "It is." "Really?" "Yup." "I didn't know they made those for adults..." "It's amazing what you can find on the internet. I wanted to make it look real, so this is the real thing!"

I doubt the interactions would go that way with people XD. I mean "Wow that looks like an actual diaper" seems so unrealistic. Everyone would know it's an actual diaper as soon as they see it. Here is the thing, people who dress as a baby for halloween just as a costume and to be silly, probably are not going as an "adult baby" in our sense, but as in an "adult" baby. They are also unlikely to know about the AB diaper market so if anything, they are likely to get something like depends since that is like a brand just about everyone knows. However, even that is unlikely ... they probably are more likely to go with a big bulky cloth diaper looking thing.

Anyway, if you go out in costume using real adult baby stuff, you will be causing people to raise and eye brow for certain and questions may even be asked. So it's not something I really would advise if you are looking to keep being an AB/DL to yourself.

Now on the other hand, if you don't care who knows and it doesn't bother you if people ask question or raise an eye brow. Then sure, have fun lol.
I personally would just go dressed as a cute anime character with a skirt and wear a diaper underneath. XD Fun fun.

I think i'll still go for it at least at halloween
maybe not for a comic con....

brabbit1987 said:
i personally would just go dressed as a cute anime character with a skirt and wear a diaper underneath. Xd fun fun.

madoka kaname!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the muggles are pretty naive as to what real adult baby clothes look like. Except for the diaper, and brabbit is right about that, but they're not going to know about the large, online market for adult baby clothes like onsies. As for footed jammies, those have gone mainstream. If someone asks about the clothes, just tell them you made them or a friend sewed them for you. As for the diaper, tell them your searched online and it came up. Or, if you don't care, tell them you always dress this way!

EmeraldRegice said:

Doooo iiiiiiiiiiittttttttt!

This message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Kyubey. Want to make a contract with me and become a magical girl? :3

dogboy said:
I think the muggles are pretty naive as to what real adult baby clothes look like. Except for the diaper, and brabbit is right about that, but they're not going to know about the large, online market for adult baby clothes like onsies. As for footed jammies, those have gone mainstream. If someone asks about the clothes, just tell them you made them or a friend sewed them for you. As for the diaper, tell them your searched online and it came up. Or, if you don't care, tell them you always dress this way!

This is pretty spot on other than the hilarious option of telling people you dress like that all the time. I think the thing with any costume comes in the form of two issues. 1) People might ask why you picked that costume and 2) people might ask where you got your stuff. Both question have pretty easy answers, but can also raise eyebrows if you're a person who easily gets nervous.

EmeraldRegice said:

That would certainly be a good choice =^.^=.

i have worn out , Many halloweens ,
From footy pj's cute abdl pajamas and even just a onesie , all with diapers ,

From wearing to the mall , club or adult venue, it all got attention in a way or another , some odd coments at times
and allot of interesting reactions ,

Overall i would do it again , just be yourself and no one is going to say much about it afterall
halloween :)

You only live once , it might be hard the first time but it is not a bad idea at all ,
Yes you might have someone question it but nothing too big , i had someone notice the abuniverse writting and said something however unsure on it but nothing more was said

people loved pictures,
i have done the double diaper's to the adult printed ones ,

No real issue other then some of the outfits can be a little cold in this cool weather over here or some places making a fuss over no pants/ onesie not really a bad experience

Just do it , you might have a amazing time ,

Halloween dressed as a baby although I have never tried that always wanted to though as specially given that I have to wear diapers anyway due to my ongoing disabilities as for comic con I don't know if they would allow you to go dressed up like that due to their rules although it's worth a try as there have been known to be some exceptions as disabled people do go to comic con, however if you really want to go out in public as a baby you can get halloween romper suits that come with diapers and a pacifier on ebay.com or on other websites although it's probably best to order your goods now as Halloween I only 2 weeks away.

Although if I was allowed to be a adult baby in private that would be a good thing although I am not obsessed with those thoughts even though one day in my future I may very well have to return to that way of life because I maybe forced to consider a life in diapers as per my blogs.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

okay thanks, interesting...

Marka said:
I do! I do!

Can I look like this too?

-Marka

With a good enough costume designer, the sky's the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back