Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally, an avatar

Default Finally, an avatar

Okay, don't freak out but I finally figured out how to upload an avatar. I went on a Microsoft office training course yesterday and learned all kinds of stuff. Not to say this went smoothly, because I still had to figure out a few things and spent the last half hour getting 'invalid upload' messages, but I finally did one that got through. I don't know that I'm settling on this one, but let me know what you think of it. I'm just happy to finally have at least something under my name.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 16-Oct-2016 at 03:12.

Congratulations!

It's not bad... I was looking to see if I could find something that fits your screen-name...

Perhaps, something along the lines of Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3104261_1355734946734.25res_400_225.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	27614 ...

^_^ -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    Okay, don't freak out but I finally figured out how to upload an avatar. I went on a Microsoft office training course yesterday and learned all kinds of stuff. Not to say this went smoothly, because I still had to figure out a few things and spent the last half hour getting 'invalid upload' messages, but I finally did one that go through. I don't know that I'm settling on this one, but let me know what you think of it. I'm just happy to finally have at least something under my name.
    I like this one good job my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Congratulations!

It's not bad... I was looking to see if I could find something that fits your screen-name...

Perhaps, something along the lines of Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3104261_1355734946734.25res_400_225.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	27614 ...

^_^ -Marka
    *sound of beverage exploding out of Cottontail's mouth and dribbling down his monitor*

LOL! Too funny.

And too literal.

---

Starrunner, I do like your new avi, by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    *sound of beverage exploding out of Cottontail's mouth and dribbling down his monitor*

LOL! Too funny.

And too literal.
    [...]
    I realized my overly literal interpretation - after the fact then, I thought that symbolically, it's perhaps more appropriate... Starruner, is a star of runners yet, I like the visual of running from celestial-star to the next... in great leaps and bounds, saving the lost and down-trodden from the darkness...

the image covers both really... don't you think so? *blink-blink*

Oh, here's a micro-fiber cloth, for your monitor then, your chin

Cheese!, I mean Cheers! lol
    -Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    I realized my overly literal interpretation - after the fact then, I thought that symbolically, it's perhaps more appropriate... Starruner, is a star of runners yet, I like the visual of running from celestial-star to the next... in great leaps and bounds, saving the lost and down-trodden from the darkness...

the image covers both really... don't you think so? *blink-blink*

Oh, here's a micro-fiber cloth, for your monitor then, your chin

Cheese!, I mean Cheers! lol
    -Marka
    Cheese? Now im hungry...
    I don't understand anything you just said but I like it.

Thanks for the responses, everyone. I put the little tiger in there in my first successful attempt to upload an image. Mission accomplished! Afterwards I was looking around for something more reflective of my username as Marka had suggested. After looking through tons of them, I almost settled on this little superhero below with the big star on his chest. Throughout the day however, when I was on Adisc, the tiger kept looking back at me with his big, soft eyes as if to say, 'please don't kill me.' He eventually won me over so I've decided to keep him.