Crinkly Plastic Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I received a pair of Gerber White Plastic Pants from Baby Pants yesterday. As a bit of a lark I was planning to wear them in public this morning. Thought better of that, they’re loud! Even our dog is taken aback by the noise.

I have used Baby Pants plastic pants. They were not cheap and the top elastic tore away from the plastic the first time I wore them. Had a hard time with the company getting them replaced. The replacement was no better. Please let us know of your experience. Over all I like them BUT!

bedwetter bobby said:
I have used Baby Pants plastic pants. They were not cheap and the top elastic tore away from the plastic the first time I wore them. Had a hard time with the company getting them replaced. The replacement was no better. Please let us know of your experience. Over all I like them BUT!

I've had a pair for a couple years and had no trouble. I should say that I'm not a heavy cloth wearer, so even when using them a lot when I wear cloth doesn't represent that much use over a couple of years. I've probably worn them 20 times. They are super crinkly/crackly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back