Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I found that when I go for walks now, I want to explore, today there was a few puddles and I couldn't resist splashing when nobody was looking, I enjoyed kicking leaf piles and watching a fountain.

It took me back to when I was about 3-4 and it felt carefree and exciting.

Can you tell your little adventures?

You might find this odd but I had no appreciation of puddles after a rain or leaf piles till my adopted Mom introduced me , she was a die hard kid inside, we saw a nice pile of leaves on a neighbors lawn and decided to play in it , they came out and yelled "you kids get out of there" then they realized who it was because the car was parked there and said "you adults are cleaning up any mess" Mom was 67 and I was pushing 40, she never left her childhood behind she just made it part of her adult life, even after I moved away we had a steady Friday night event , we would go into the theatre and work our aggression out by beating each other up with "batacas" which are basicly a heavily padded foam bat, when we got tired we would sit down and eat half a pint of ice cream and then switch flavors with each other for the other half , usually rum raisin and coffee, I have such great memories of her , she left a legacy of love behind her .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Is it odd that I still splash puddles, kick leaves or balance on road curbes and stuff in front of people o.o? I didn't really ever consider that to be something like childish. I am so used to doing things like that it's just normal for me out of habit. No one has ever really said anything off to me about it either.

By the sounds we all my have a "little" inside us I as well enjoy doing those things as well as throwing rocks tickle wars oooo the fun 😊

Hee, hee
Nor wet, nor cold, or common sense, will keep a Little away from a muddy puddle.

Well that what they are there for. To be jumped into.

Grown ups spend there time trying to avoid the rain and getting wet. Where we know how to dance in the rain.
I went rain dancing yesterday and got very wet, it was so much fun.

Sisi

I thought about running through piles of leaves today, like when I was a kid. Fall hasn't really come to Virginia yet, so the leaves are still green and on the trees, but the temperature is in the forties in the morning, and one thinks of fall.

sisi said:

Hee, hee
Nor wet, nor cold, or common sense, will keep a Little away from a muddy puddle.

Well that what they are there for. To be jumped into.

Grown ups spend there time trying to avoid the rain and getting wet. Where we know how to dance in the rain.
I went rain dancing yesterday and got very wet, it was so much fun.

Sisi

I don't like mud :(

But as for rain.. everyone else had their coats on and were hiding from in in town yesterday and I was just walking through it.. in a tshirt hehe, it wasn't too cold silly people!

LittleBelle said:
I don't like mud :( !

Ho LittleBelle.

Its big, its Red, its shiny and it kind of got "Do not push." on it.

And I No I'm going to be in trouble!

But that because you are a girlie.

I can remember getting my brother to drink mud by telling him it was coffee that had gone cold. Hee, hee, and mud piys are fun.

And yeah selly grown ups.

Tetra said:
You might find this odd but I had no appreciation of puddles after a rain or leaf piles till my adopted Mom introduced me , she was a die hard kid inside, we saw a nice pile of leaves on a neighbors lawn and decided to play in it , they came out and yelled "you kids get out of there" then they realized who it was because the car was parked there and said "you adults are cleaning up any mess" Mom was 67 and I was pushing 40, she never left her childhood behind she just made it part of her adult life, even after I moved away we had a steady Friday night event , we would go into the theatre and work our aggression out by beating each other up with "batacas" which are basicly a heavily padded foam bat, when we got tired we would sit down and eat half a pint of ice cream and then switch flavors with each other for the other half , usually rum raisin and coffee, I have such great memories of her , she left a legacy of love behind her .

That sounds fun! Tetra!

Yeah my Mom was the head Psychologist at the orphanage I was stuck in when CPS stripped my father of custody , I got there and the other psychologist HD to evaluate me , I would not play mind games , I told her the only way you will find out anything about me is get to know me , so that's what she did but didn't have any idea on how to do the paperwork once she got to know me , and asked my Mom is there something this kid doesn't know the answers too that you could try , my Mom was like I don't understand how you got so overly involved in this kid and his happiness bring him over , Mom had the same thing happen she just fell head over heels for me , the other kids thought I was a seriously broken toy, they would get there go to psychology once and done , yet I got sent over there everyday, little did they know that's because we were going out shopping , and to concerts and lunch and dinner and all kinds of cultural events , then Mom started doing the same things with me until they were dumbstruck when the counselor told me pack your stuff , this was orphanage that they disposed of kids in, send hem there until the age out of the system , you turn 21 and you get a bus ticket anywhere you want to go and $20.00 in your pocket, and you go from orphan to the street wherever in America without any education or life skills what so ever , so they were shocked when I was told to leave , they new both sides of my family hated me because of my father's bs and would have nothing to do with me , I told them Doctor Dee quit her job and adopted me , I was going home with her , my Mom started my life over and undid all the damage my father did , the only thing she couldn't fix was the bullet holes, she died of breast cancer coming up on 9 years , I thought she was a little daft for quiting an $80, 000 a year job she had done for 16 years, and every body said she gambled a lot on a kid and at the end of her life she told people , the kid was a sure thing you just did not see it, when I lost her my friends were all students she trained , who kept telling me I was going to die of gratitude to her , none of my neurologists or the psychiatrist from the mental health unit that I was put on when I was told I had ALS could believe we were not blood family , because we were stronger then any ten biological families , hey if you read this I'm sorry it's so long , I type with one thumb and after typing so much I could not hit delete , in some ways I am glad she died when she did , because the last three years would of crushed her in so many ways , she was done here on earth she was fine with dieing at 73 , and she hid so much from me , having my friends lie to me so she could die and not on my "watch " because when she first got cancer and I took her for a double mastectomy I told her whichever way this goes I will be right by your side , if you can't walk I will carry you that's my role as your son, and she knew my biological Mother died in my arms and said I can't let him do this , any life he will have after I die will not be worth living if he does what he feels is his duty to me , she made this decision in '05 when I got the sad face from the Doctors, so she carefully orchestrated what I was allowed to see and know , in my eyes when she died it was sudden and the frigging Doctors where stupid , little by little I have learned the truth of it from my friends because I would not have gotten this far , with so many bad feelings directed at her Oncologist ( yes we cleared the air , in 14 after my whole Cardiac arrest , my death bed regret( yes they really do exist) was not having said many things to people around me , and when I do die I don't want to have that same regret , second chance at life different approach, June was my 3rd birthday for the second time around this time I have pictures and enjoyed a 3 Rd birthday like no one can imagine , I don't regress I am 3 legitimately you might say , my pain management docs staff know it is going to be a working lunch when I have an appointment because I take the bus 6 hours each way and only have 3 hours between buses , if i miss that bus i will be staying in Pittsburgh because in Erie they roll up the sidewalks at 10 o'clock no buses no bus station you just get out and freeze your butt off on the lakeshore, so on my June appointment we had a big party, cake, balloons, crazy hats , lots of pictures , and I don't know how they swept up all the confetti, sorry once again, I am done, nap time , thanks one and all if you read this mess, it's my drama that I call life .

I still stomp in puddles and mud.
Always have, and I always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back