Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have bought 4 books today, I use to have these books so it takes me back

image.jpg

What bedtime books do you have? Pics please if you can

I have TONS of books but generally at night I read from Walt Disney story a day. It has a story for every single day by season and date.

123.jpg

That's nice, I LOVE little story's like we have, I don't like trashy teenage novels although I like Harry Potter. That's a cool read, I can't give that up for the little books in the world.

I actually have the 101 Dalmations story that you have posted up. I also have a leapfrog story book about the weather. I dont really have NIGHT books however, I just ussually write myself a sleepy story :)

LittleAndrea said:
I have TONS of books but generally at night I read from Walt Disney story a day. It has a story for every single day by season and date.

View attachment 27617
Wow, those look really cute. I may have to buy some, it will be nice to include some children and toddlers books in my little time, especially in my little bedtime routine!

My wife has several really nice "little" books on her Ipad for me. One is a self reading, "Goodnight Moon". There's another one where everyone in the house, including the animals, go to bed. It's beautifully illustrated.

Sounds adorable, dog boy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back