Thread: Diapers from ABU

Default Diapers from ABU

I took a leap of faith and ordered half case of diapers from ABU. I'm getting 2 packages of SDK and 2 packages of Simple. Can't wait for it to arrive and try them out! I just wanted to try the two tape and 4 tape system but keep it white. Very curious about the SDK two tapes. I'm not too fond of the different colors. Maybe down the road, I will try the Space and Cushies.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejamie View Post
    I took a leap of faith and ordered half case of diapers from ABU. I'm getting 2 packages of SDK and 2 packages of Simple. Can't wait for it to arrive and try them out! I just wanted to try the two tape and 4 tape system but keep it white. Very curious about the SDK two tapes. I'm not too fond of the different colors. Maybe down the road, I will try the Space and Cushies.
    Why not try little paws as well ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little Paws. Maybe one day. Is it the same shell as Simple and Space diapers?

A bit smoother with paw print wetness indicators that dissapear when diaper is wet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You won't be deceived, I haven't tried those but the preschools and cushies I bought are such a great quality I still don't believe it.

I've tried the space, and they are absolutely fabulous! truly a quality I could never have expected (though perhaps a little bulky for day to day use)