Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

Have you accept that you have to wear diapers and have you accept them to be a part of your daily life?

I have long since accepted wearing a nappy is now just part of my life. I became incontinent over four years ago due to diabetic related problems and following various tests I was given my diagnosis and told my incontinence was incurable and I was refered to the continence nurse for practical help as I would have to wear some kind of incontinence protection for the rest of my life. Four years on and it is just natural for me to wear nappies or incontinence pads 24/7.

I have accepted that its a part of who i am to the extent that i dont hate myself over it anymore and wear when ever im at home or out and about but still do feel some shame and would be mortified if any of my friends and family found out about my ABDL side.

I've come to the point of acceptance where I dont hate myself, but i am still very embarrassed about it

CuriousDLUK said:
I've come to the point of acceptance where I dont hate myself, but i am still very embarrassed about it

I feel the same way

At 1st i hated them. Now there part of my daily wardrobe.

I've always had to wear them because of medical problems from day one so it's not a big problem.

I can't imagine not being in them, I am not incontient but they keep me under check and happier than without, so it's ana emotional need.

I really like diapers, but I don't feel as though I need to make a quasi-religious declaration in favor of them.

Yes I have accepted them .

Angelic said:
I can't imagine not being in them, I am not incontient but they keep me under check and happier than without, so it's ana emotional need.

I agree with you, I have accepted them too but I have choosen to develop this to a fetish too.

Yes, accepted (or prefer) diapers.

I've had to accept that fact ever since I was diagnosed with a weak bladder in 2010 and I don't mind it either because of the fact when I am diapered up I tend to be more relaxed and less grouchy about the little things in life that I can't control and I also think I made the right decision/choice to return to wearing diapers because my body has returned to a more natural way of working, In fact I am part way through retaining my body to wear diapers as in un potty training which will coincide with myself going into care next year as per my earlier blog.

I don't see why having to wear a diaper is such a big issue yes I am not a baby/toddler anymore but the thing I I like wearing diapers because they give me a sence of comfort and dignity that I haven't had in years and why should I be judged for what I choose to wear?, I enjoy wearing nothing but a shirt and diapers to bed much as I did when I was a child all those years back but just because I wear diapers as my referred means of protection from embarrassing accidents I really don't know or want anyone's criticism and stigma as that's just plain hurtful.

Anyway my blogs are on-line should you want to read them.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Last edited:
I have most certainly accepted it. It did take a while though. As for needing them, I do .. but sadly can't afford them o.o. I been diaperless the past year now and prior to the last time it was 2 years.

CuriousDLUK said:

Your too young yet and it will go away. There are older people then i on here and i learned to deal with it by the time i was 30. Let it go don't dwell on it and pretty soon you wont think about it. I am at the age where i don't care if any one finds out.

Acceptance and understanding is the most important part of AB/DL. Through this you gain control and understand how they can be a reasonable part of your life.

25 years ago I would not let anybody see in me in a diaper, I would not let even my aide see me, I could not work the tapes due to paralysis they would pre tape them and I would put them on myself when I was alone , wearing diapers was a huge embarrassment, since then I have grown in many ways , including but not limited to asking my aide to change me when I can't do it , not always wearing clothes in my own house to hide them, I even let my UPS guy bring them in and put them away for me when my aide isn't here and I get a delivery, accepting yourself and admitting you have a flaws is the key to life , don't be constrained to letting diapers or anything else define who you are or what you do , so yes I have accepted them and even broadened my horizons to become a DL, life is too short as it is , I will not allow them to cause me a minute or another second of missed opportunities to live my life, after all it is my life no else has to live it aside from me, nor do I empower anybody to sit on the sideline and tell me it's wrong to wear diapers, it's your life take control and go forward with it as you see fit , if that makes diapers a need or requirement so be it, we go thru enough struggles in young life, why make any day harder than it needs to be ?.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I definitely have accepted myself as an ABDL and come to grips that they're part of who I am and my life. Though it's still only a small part of my life and my life is not dictated by the fact that I am an ABDL.

Yes.

It is interesting seeing diapers from the other side, though. I used to laugh at pull-ups because they were terrible diapers. Now I have a healthy respect for them because I can't beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back