Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

What do you like about the Terminator movies. Do you think it will be a part 6 of Terminator I´ve already seen part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4 and part 5 of this sci-fi movie and I like it?

Loved the first 2 movies and enjoyed that last one... I would be very surprised if they didn't do another one.

Also enjoyed reading Superman Terminator Death to the Future Dark Horse comic quite some years ago.

Honestly when reading the title of this thread thought you found some parts for making a model of a terminator skeleton chrome frame for decoration!

I believe that the plan was to 'reboot' the franchise now that Arnold is no longer involved in politics. He was very vocal about the last couple of movies being bad and was a strong proponent on getting new movies made. I think I read somewhere that the plan was a trilogy of sorts starting with the latest one, but not too long ago I read that some of the cast didn't want to reprise their roles or had conflicting commitments which is a shame as I thought the latest one was good. You'll get people who nitpick and disagree, but you cant please everyone.

My favorite of the movies is #2. My view on it is that it allows us to see both sides of the coin. How evolution and in turn how machines can become to big for their casings as well as used to help (Reprogrammed T-800). How we as humans are evolving to a point where we think we are doing mankind good, but we can also be leading the way to our destruction. I really wish that the TV series (Sarah Connor Chronicles) lasted longer.

Argent said:
Loved the first 2 movies and enjoyed that last one... I would be very surprised if they didn't do another one.

Also enjoyed reading Superman Terminator Death to the Future Dark Horse comic quite some years ago.

Honestly when reading the title of this thread thought you found some parts for making a model of a terminator skeleton chrome frame for decoration!

Uhu ok. I have seen some scale models of the terminator skull.

Smurfen said:
Uhu ok. I have seen some scale models of the terminator skull.

Great now I want a life size Terminator model!

I really liked the first two films and wished they had stopped there. I wasn't impressed with the last one as Kyle Reese was made to appear weak and there didn't seem to be any spark between him and Sarah Connor.

I have a trilogy of books that carry on from Terminator 2 and it shows how the war began and the Connors getting older. The last book ends with John sending Kyle back to 1984. They should have made those books into films.

i like 'em! :cool:

i've got to say, though, that the third one is/was a bit ho-hum; more cashing-in than owt. i've gotten used to it, though, as part of the series.
the last two are good, but i think we're more expecting of The Terminator, given that the first was a ground-breaker and the second was longed for and then lived up to expectations.

sure, there's flaws, as there is with owt, but i've the Critters boxset to hand, so let's not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back