Status
Not open for further replies.
Argent said:
Hey Yuri, preschools are cloth like backed.... plastic taping panel since they are a hybrid rather than modern.

Did you ever google the ATTENTO Back Leak Side Guards?

I had never seen those before! They look near perfect!! I saw your post on them when I googled. Do you have any other photos beside the one?

@op - major reason that adult diapers are not like baby diapers is due to patents. Do a google patent search for Diapers. You'll be amazed. Even the stretchy part of pampers is patented (compare the bear hug stretch of pampers to Huggies if you still don't believe me).

That's why we don't have adult diapers with all the features of pampers. Patents.

Let me see - aren't ADULT - BABY diapers a sort of oxymoron - I remember many many years ago I saw a small replica of a Grandfather clock mounted on a wall and
commented gee a Baby Grandfather clock - the family is not on speaking terms with me. LOL !

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I'm not violating the rules, I'm posting this picture of myself wearing an Attends Adjustable to illustrate why I feel it's closer to a baby diaper in adult size:

5f1ce5a5d38461169c52c6e8f266dc6c.jpg

Looks like a 4 year old boy!

I'll take that as compliment :)

I can assure you I am very much a big bay wearing my printed nappies. At the moment I'm using little paws from abu. The suit my idea of what a nappy is (they are plastic backed disposable) I realise that different age groups will have different ideas of what 'proper nappies' are. For instance terry towel and waterproof pants or like you seem to like cotton backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back