Never thought I would be an AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers104

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, just thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone has had a similiar experience. (I also haven't posted much yet and want to contribute!)

I've always been interested in wearing diapers and in my late teens discovered the online ABDL community. I seeked discussions about diapers and wetting, but always found myself purposely ignoring Little/AB stuff. I felt too embarrased to explore it.

Until a year or so ago I would say I defined myself strictly as a DL. Whether being an AB has grown on me from exposure over the years or that I have always been one, I have found myself super interested lately. I love looking at onesies, pacifiers and AB stuff online and looking at what I can add to my next order.

I feel like because I am a bit older now (24) I have more confidence to explore what excites and makes me happy.

Has anyone else had a crossover into AB or DL or even another fetish/lifestyle that surprised them?

😊🍼

Congrats on your new found freedom. My experience wasn't quite similar, but I do remember a few times discovering new things about myself that I didn't expect, like how much I love drinking from a bottle, or that I actually really enjoy the color pink.

I think it is important for people to be open to trying out new things, granted that they know they will be safe. I am sure you will find a lot of fun out of this new exploration, and maybe even discover you have been hiding even more of yourself than you thought. Its really an exciting time for yourself.

I agree that people should be open with themselves and new experiences. Maybe I will try a bottle next! This is a great community to talk about these things as well. Thanks for your reply. 😊

I know exactly how you feel.

I used to be a strict DL as well, only liking diapers, no interest in any of the baby stuff. But then I met other ABDLs, they were far more into AB and little stuff, and I didn't want to be left out. So I tried it out, and I liked a lot of it. And now I have a onesie and a pacifier. I'm happy I tried it out, as now I found more stuff I liked, and I'm always a big advocate for trying new stuff. :smile1:

Same! But more of a crossover from plain vanilla to both AB and DL

I only recently started embracing the ABDL side of me. Had always been interested in this stuff for as long as I could remember but kept to myself thinking I was just some kind of freak with these weird desires. I used to have a BF friend on a virtual pets site called Neopets many years ago. He was a great guy, really nice and I would even draw Neopets in diapers for him. I deeply regret never telling him I was also into that kind of stuff since I was still in my stage of denial at that point. He just disappeared without a trace one day and I never saw him again which was a real bummer. I imagine his parents caught him and took away his computer.

Never really looked into ABDLism until around June this year or so when I found ADISC. Fell in love with the community and realized I wasn't alone. Everyone is so nice here and has so many interesting meaningful conversations.

Never thought I'd ever embrace myself as an ABDL or find such wonderful support

I am sort of similar. I never was into anything AB related till a bit later on in my life. Now i'm interested in things like baby bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups and onsies. However, to be honest ... I don't think I would ever go much further than that mainly due to a lack of interest. Like if I was to ever do the roleplay thing the youngest I would roleplay is maybe 8. I couldn't do the playing with baby toys as it just would get awfully boring for me.

Although here is an interesting story. I didn't know I was an AB/DL until after the age of 21 even though I have been into such things nearly my whole life, or more like I should say I didn't know what to call it until then.

Join me on the dark side of little space..jpg
Welcome to the dark side of Little space.

Hee, hee enjoy

Sisi

My story is nearly identical to you. I always marked my self as a tbdl when i joined how ever i never really participated in the tb side of things. After about 3 or so years i decided it was time to explore. At that time I was driven to buy a pacifer. it by far was one of my best experiances. The next thing I got was a onesie. 3 years later I now have 2 onesies 9 pacis (no adult ones atm the last one i had cracked sadly...) 1 footie and 1 set of plastic pants. with 9 bottles coming in the mail next week. I am not one for the play side of things but do want to mess around in that side of me at some point or another!

Yes, I was always dl and kept baby things at a distance. Nowadays there are middles/ littlest that seem to define me more when im in a younger mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back