Wettest diaper you've ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnitesco96 said:
I think that would be that I almost flooded one of my Abena M4's 3 times, it was basically sagging super bad and my walk was reduced to a waddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wettest one I had weighed over 9 lbs when I took it off; it was a large Rearz Incontrol+ with a Tena overnight pad used as a stuffer. Soaked it through when I was ill one night. It had absorbed about a gallon of urine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wore a single Pampers Underjams diaper for a whole day (including all night). Soaked it through.

Every so often I´ll wake up and my diaper will be close to leaking. I think the worst leak I had was when I got out of a wheelchair and the seat was covered in pee. Luckily it cleaned up easily. When I wear a thick diaper I have this bad habit of forgetting change, and have bad leaks.

My old prevail underwear didn't absorbed enough when I was on a deep sleep.

wet my way through two m4s and four goodnites trufit stuffers in about 6 hours.

For me it was a goodnite that i was wearing. Drank 3 bottles of water got myself really hydrated, then let go in small bursts. it swelled up at least 3 times it's size. Super puffy and saggy.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I had the wettest diaper ever this week, It was a Huggies Pull Ups diaper with Palace Pets on them, it held alot of pee without leaking a single bit.
Also i took a bath in a Tinker Bell Goodnites diaper and didn't explode(leak a lot)in the shower.

The most wet diaper I ever had was an M4 Abena where just about every inch of the padding a was used up in the front and the back and it took about 3-4 heavy wetting to do it and it did not even leak. It lasted me about 22-24 hours.

The wettest has been a super thick cloth diaper. But as far as disposables a dry 24/7 was drenched and leaking badly one morning after I tried it for overnight use. I usually wet 2-3 times at night which is why I trust thick cloth diapers with plastic pants at night

Every now and again I will completely soak a large confidry with a booster pad, from front to back. I even managed to get one to first leak out the back too.

When my neuromuscular disorder gets triggered I retain a lot of water (7-9 lbs). When things set back to right I lose the excess water within 12 hours, along with my normal output. During those times I get 2-3 hours at the most double diapering with night time weight cloth diapers before I need to change. And they are heavily soaked. My diaper pail gets maxed and weighs a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back