Wettest diaper you've ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wettest I've ever had a diaper was when I took a Rearz inspire+ and put two tranquility boosters in it. Just to test out the capacity, I started drinking more and more water to see how much i could put through it. After drinking what must have been 3-4 liters and peeing endlessly, I had to give up 7+ hours in when my wife got home; that diaper felt like it weight ten pounds!

A few months ago, I was away from home at a conference and went out drinking with some of the guys. I consumed 6 pints of beer, after which I was pretty drunk. However, I managed to stagger back to my hotel room and put on a RearZ Inspire + before I passed out. When I woke up the next morning, the diaper was pretty wet, but my hotel bed was dry (thank goodness!). Whether that's the wettest diaper I've ever had depends on how you define wetness. On a number of occasions over the years, I've completely soaked a diaper to the point that all the padding was saturated, and the diaper was leaking. That's one definition of wettest. However, if you define wettest as the largest volume of urine a diaper has absorbed without leaking, the Inspire + that I wore the night described above is the champ for me.

Last edited:
Just last weekend I had worn a confidry with baby diaper booster to bed. I woke up fairly wet but stayed in it and went on to playing skyrim. Sometime around noon I decided to finally change. When I got up the diaper had surprisingly not leaked, but was extremely saturated from front to back. It was so heavy the diaper sagged pretty bad. Of course, getting up also makes me pee more which only added to it. I'm absolutely sure it would have leaked had I sat back down too.

Several times I have wet my typical nighttime diaper to 128 oz.
This is an example of my typical night-time diaper:

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tena Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Euro Brief Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

This gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.

The wettest diaper I've ever had was a depends with tabs. I wet a little before going to sleep. Then the next morning, I woke up and started flooding the diaper. It was leaking after 45 seconds of wetting. It was a really great feeling and the tapes held up throughout the whole flooding.

The first ABU space I ever wore. It actually leaked out of the back. I also remember when I was like 9 or 10 there were times where I would wake up in a pretty wet Goodnite and wet it again (because why waste it right?), it would be so full that it would just sag and slide down my legs/fall off. Don't know if they were actually that good back then or if I just had a smaller bladder and skinnier legs than I do now.

WBxx said:
Wearing plastic pants and multiple cloth diapers, one morning standing in front of the mirror brushing my teeth I felt pee dripping down one of my legs. Checking my diapers were drenched to the point urine was dripping from the crotch. And no, I had not purposely wet after waking up. Only thing I can figure is that I wet (rewet) shortly before waking and it had not yet had a chance to leak out into the bed.

Unfortunately, despite sleep wetting in diapers hundreds of times, this has only happened once.
It has happened to me lots of times. I often wet way past the capacity of my nappy.

Ok. Maybe I need to look into wetting one of these so I can relate. But, I wonder...is it really that interesting? Should I flood my 24/7 for once instead of #2? I am on the ropes here!

The wettest I ever had a diaper was 4 or 5 wetting before it couldn't hold anymore.

It took me a little while to think on this one, but I think it comes down to two, one of which might be cheating just a little bit.... (sorry for the long stories haha)

First one, and this is the one that might be cheating. I had helped my neighbors move out west to California and as they were still in the process of selling their house, it sat vacant for several months. They wanted me to use their pool whenever I wanted as a gift for helping them, and even more luckily for me, this pool was protected from view of any neighbors by some nice tall trees. So, I went over there on a week day, put on a Bambino Bianco, and went over to the diving board, wearing nothing but my diaper. It was one of the most thrilling moments I've ever experienced. I jumped into the water off of the diving board and immediately upon hitting the water the diaper exploded outwards swelling up. I then swam to the edge and climbed out. The diaper was so saturated and bulky it was difficult to walk.

So, all cheating aside, there was one day that I wore a diaper passed its limits. When I ordered from ABUniverse for the first time (this was several years ago), I remember wanting to see just how good the ABU Cushies were. I changed into one when I woke up in the morning and decided to try to wear it out. After doing some housework, and already wetting it a good bit, I realized I had lost track of time and was going to be late for a doctors appointment. I was not planning on wearing it there but I did not have time to change, so I left with it on and ended up running some errands with it still on afterwards. Its hard to say how many times I wet it, but it got to the point where I could not walk normally. After I had come out of the last place I went to, sitting down in my car started making the diaper leak. By the time I got home the diaper had leaked so much my pants were very wet and I had to clean the seat in the car. It was a fun memory though. :)

Wettest diaper I've had would be the few times I've worn in the shower. I generally only do that if I need to mess because it makes it easier to clean up.

Outside of that, my wettest is whenever I wear. I try to wet as much as I can before my diaper leaks.

One time I saved pee up in greentea bottles and my neighbors are part of our family and they were out so I went over to take care of their farm and their daughter (who is probably a DL now that I think of it) has a bunch of goodnites and I decided to take the liberty to steal one, after a week of saving up pee (saved it up AFTER I got the goodnite) and I poured it all into a an empty milk gallon bottle and it was about 3/4 full with pee. Decided to do a weird enema thing where the tube pours into the front and it hung from a coat hanger. It worked really well, actually felt like I peed it and felt genuine, got it so soaked. Best thing I have done so far.
Clean-up was a bitch though. Finished cleaning just before parents got home.

I've had the occasional front to back of pad near fully soaked with a stuffer

One time when I had the flu and didn't want to get out of bed to get a new diaper and change. Extremely heavy Depend.

Kaliborio said:
One time when I had the flu and didn't want to get out of bed to get a new diaper and change. Extremely heavy Depend.

BEST time to diaper up IMHO. Big bottle of water beside the bed, sleep in very late. Get up and have a little something to eat, refill bottle, change diaper, back to bed, sleep through afternoon. Should be feeling a lot better by evening! And of course if you've got a stomach bug, all the more reason to be diapered, removes all "fart anxiety" if you know what I mean ;)

bambinod said:
BEST time to diaper up IMHO. Big bottle of water beside the bed, sleep in very late. Get up and have a little something to eat, refill bottle, change diaper, back to bed, sleep through afternoon. Should be feeling a lot better by evening! And of course if you've got a stomach bug, all the more reason to be diapered, removes all "fart anxiety" if you know what I mean ;)

Especially when a very bad fever occurs.

I've taken baths while wearing diapers, and had a few swell to the point that they burst. Can't get a diaper more wet than... submerged. :)

Soaked the hell out of my attends tonight

Most recent: Large Rearz Seduction (the black one) with Northshore 2xl booster center and 2 large boosters, one on each side panel. Wore about 12 hours and it weighed 8.2 pounds. I've had a couple other times where I reached 8+ pounds, so not sure that was the heaviest, but right up at the top. Most of the time I rarely exceed 6 pounds because I have to get up and shower and go about my day.

I think the wettest diaper for me was when I was wearing abu space and I drink a lot of water. ABU Space holds 5000ml. I actually throughout the day had wet so much that by 12:00 P.M. noon I was leaking and my diaper was squishy.

- - - Updated - - -

AnimeDude892 said:
Especially when a very bad fever occurs.

bambinod said:

rennecfox said:
Soaked the hell out of my attends tonight

I did same last night while sleeping. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back