Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wettest diaper you've ever had?

Default Wettest diaper you've ever had?

I think that would be that I almost flooded one of my Abena M4's 3 times, it was basically sagging super bad and my walk was reduced to a waddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I've gone into the shower with a diaper on, so I'm pretty sure that takes it, since at that point it fills up until it's quite literally bursting.

If you don't count that one, I've done the double diaper and go 24 hours without changing thing, and that definitely led to an utterly soaked diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Well, I've gone into the shower with a diaper on, so I'm pretty sure that takes it, since at that point it fills up until it's quite literally bursting.

If you don't count that one, I've done the double diaper and go 24 hours without changing thing, and that definitely led to an utterly soaked diaper.
    That's kinda unfair to go into a shower with one on... But like I'm talking about under your own bladder wet not like putting water in it or anything, pure wetting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I've made it all the way to the back padding of an Abena M4 a few times. That's a lot of wetting!

Well ... I don't know how you can get a diaper anymore wet than it not being able to hold anymore without leaking, which I have done. The entire diaper was soaked including the back. So soaked that when I would lay down or sit down it would leak, not just a little but to the point where it would be like as if there wasn't even a diaper there and you where having a full on accident and the diaper would tear open.

Yep ... I have done that before.

probably a space I used overnight one time. Drank and wet a fair bit before bed and, though i didnt wet while asleep, I did wet a lot in the night and I woke up to one VERY wet nappy. I honestly love so much how a wet nappy sags at the back when soaked through

I had some mornings where i used all the padding up in my diaper and my chux was wet as well.

The most wet diaper I ever had was when I went to a concert in July, I had a 2 hour drive there and back, along with being at the venue itself for 6 or so hours, I was only wearing shorts over it as well (Rearz Safari with a small and large stuffers) and while waiting in line I figured everyone could see the huge backside it gave me, I ended up wetting through it all, and sitting in most of it on the drive back, I loved it so much, and enjoyed the thought of anyone seeing me :3

I got a plastic backed M4 full basically to the top wearing for 5 hours - but it did leak through my plastic pants. I think the plastic pants stopped me realising how full they were plus I'm fairly new to M4s.

It was good but I'd prefer not to leak.

Wearing plastic pants and multiple cloth diapers, one morning standing in front of the mirror brushing my teeth I felt pee dripping down one of my legs. Checking my diapers were drenched to the point urine was dripping from the crotch. And no, I had not purposely wet after waking up. Only thing I can figure is that I wet (rewet) shortly before waking and it had not yet had a chance to leak out into the bed.

Unfortunately, despite sleep wetting in diapers hundreds of times, this has only happened once.