Thread: Cheap diapers

Default Cheap diapers

I just bought a case of Fitright briefs for 22 dollars from Amazon that is awesome for me because I don't like spending lots of money on diapers.

Yea but I like the cloth back because plastic is too sticky for me

To each his own, but it seems rare to hear one of us say they prefer cloth back. Lol.

I don't mind it, but I definitely "prefer" plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    To each his own, but it seems rare to hear one of us say they prefer cloth back. Lol.

I have a Molicare on now. I was born in the early 50's with clothe diapers but i love plastic backed disposable's .

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post

For the longest time I preferred cloth back and actually was pretty hesitant to try plastic. As far as I am aware all diapers I have worn when I was a baby where cloth backed. I actually think if they made decent cloth backed adult baby diapers, I would prefer them over plastic. However, since there really are not any good ones on the market at least not that i'm aware of, I prefer plastic now, cause they are just overall better diapers.

But I do think cloth back feels nicer overall and feels more babyish / child like cause that is generally what exists today as baby diapers and pull ups.

give the abu preschool diapers a try they are a nice cloth backed ab diaper. They are pretty decent for what they were made for

I buy Tena classic briefs on eBay. It usually costs $45 for a case of 100 (4 packs of 25).