Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
IMG_20161013_200507651.jpg

Got the site?
I've been thinking about getting a shirt with my pony on it and the quality of your shirt looks pretty good.

I went to zazzle.com and uploaded my photo.

Haha....yeah, I picture all of us as our avatars, so well done. So now it's official, this is exactly how you look in real life!

Yeah, it is funny how an avatar can do that, online identity is weird.

Tyger said:
Yeah, it is funny how an avatar can do that, online identity is weird.

Yup It is weird, Mostly I just Picture everyone here as there avatars.

Tykables now also do custom printed clothing. They do custom printed t-shirts/onesies/training pants and undies.

Pretty awesome =^.^=. Makes me wanna do something similar.

lilkayden said:
Tykables now also do custom printed clothing. They do custom printed t-shirts/onesies/training pants and undies.

Really, I have to check this out.

That T-Shirt looks absolutely ADORABLE! I am glad that you were able to get it, and have a reminder of your little furry side to follow you wherever you go! I was planning on possibly doing this myself, and getting a T-shirt of my character, but the artist backed down, so in the end, it was quite a disapointment. Mabey I can try again one day. I would be to nervous as well to do it at my local shop, as I wouldnt want to get weird looks, and I am more of a "Stealth puppy" so, I would have to have it only to wear around the house, in my room. :) ANYWAY, glad it came out good, and hope it is very comfortable!

I have been thinking about something simler.
Go to a place at prints tshirt and get some printed.

The only diffrence would be I would wear them as pj's

BrandonBabypup said:
That T-Shirt looks absolutely ADORABLE! I am glad that you were able to get it, and have a reminder of your little furry side to follow you wherever you go! I was planning on possibly doing this myself, and getting a T-shirt of my character, but the artist backed down, so in the end, it was quite a disapointment. Mabey I can try again one day. I would be to nervous as well to do it at my local shop, as I wouldnt want to get weird looks, and I am more of a "Stealth puppy" so, I would have to have it only to wear around the house, in my room. :) ANYWAY, glad it came out good, and hope it is very comfortable!

Yeah, I wouldn't do it at a local shop, that is why i just went to zazzle.com because I have used them before and they do a pretty good job. I also don't wear it out and about because it would tell everything about myself to the world. I don't have the guts, but I enjoy it at home :)

A few years ago my old b.f was experimenting with the printer they had at work, he printed a t-shirt with my avatar for me :)
I only wear it on the occasions i go to meets if im not suiting, or after ive finished suiting.
(My fursuit head is literally identical to my avatar, its like my avatar came to life! :) )
It makes it so much easier around people i havnt met or those i may have only met a few times, oddly enough i find it sort of saves introducing myself and makes me feel that bit more comfortable in those situations.

BrandonBabypup said:

Actually it is rather donting.
I went to the write rose shopping centre and I would have got more then one T shirt custome made but the guy was persistent in wanting the design on a memory stick regather then me finding it online.

Besides it is better to have one then you can test how well it dose in the washer. I got a text only design where the shirt reads ABDL and nothing else.

NICE!!!! i like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back