Old New Tena Maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've just opened a new pack of Tena maxi's PE and they are rubbish! must of had a bad batch. They are really thin and a swear the old Tena super are thicker. :sad:

Oh no, what a pity. I really liked tena maxi with the plastic cover but now cant get those anymore. Maybe they are using more of those micro pearls that absorb well and that why those would be thinner? How is the absorbion, how much they can hold liquid?

Sorry Tonyh, Tena will keep reaching for new lows until the day someone opens a pack and a 2 tissues and an elastic band fall out and I bet even then one of the tissues has pin prick holes in it.

Time to give up on corporate shrinkflation rubbish and swap over to an ABDL diaper manufacturer that is interested in making decent quality diapers.

Argent said:
Sorry Tonyh, Tena will keep reaching for new lows until the day someone opens a pack and a 2 tissues and an elastic band fall out and I bet even then one of the tissues has pin prick holes in it.

Time to give up on corporate shrinkflation rubbish and swap over to an ABDL diaper manufacturer that is interested in making decent quality diapers.

I am already in that camp. I used to order Abenas until they thinned out, and quality control suffered. Bambino Bellissimos are cheaper, because they will hold up for up to 12 hours, while the Abena starts to fall apart in less than two.

Yeah the absorbency of these Maxi's are rubbish too. I'll have to pull-out some Size 6+'s and stuff them to use them up. I've looked at the Bambino Honeywell but they are not cheap here in the UK.

Tonyh said:
Yeah the absorbency of these Maxi's are rubbish too. I'll have to pull-out some Size 6+'s and stuff them to use them up. I've looked at the Bambino Honeywell but they are not cheap here in the UK.

Using up old disappointing stock is definitely something to do while you find your next fave and then find somewhere to buy it in bulk for a discount. We are lucky in Australia since we have Paddingplus and Littles Down Under for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back