Rearz Vintage Baby Dry 1992 Replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Those look amazing!!! Rearz continually impress me. Just changed out of a Rearz Safari that I wore on my transatlantic flight. GREAT absorbency! Just wish these weren't so darn expensive!!!

Never ordered from Rearz, but I'm interested. Maybe its time I give them a try.

WOW. Just... WOW. :D

Interesting. I presume they're two-tape-per-side, though, unlike the SDKs. I love this part:

Rearz said:
Tired of the commonly available 1998 print?

Right. Every ABDL diaper company makes a diaper with the 1998 print. :rollseyes:

Cottontail said:
Interesting. I presume they're two-tape-per-side, though, unlike the SDKs. I love this part:

Right. Every ABDL diaper company makes a diaper with the 1998 print. :rollseyes:

:rollseyes:

Dying to know if these are 1 tape per side.

Being a massive fan of SDKv2s I also got a laugh out of their 1998 quip.

I just hope this isn't anything like the debarcle like the recent resurgence of the SDKv1.

Oh wow those do look nice. The dimensions look like they match the ABU (Space) design very closely. China's known to "borrow" a design template from one customer to sell a product to another customer, so it may be the same thing under the hood.

Someone order these and let us know how they are. Or I'll get some myself.... :)

hmf. I don't see any option other than 12pk for CA$45. Actually I can't even seem to navigate to it from the home page. Where did you get that link? (Rearz social media site, or directed email?)

FWIW, buy posters (seriously?) here
http://wallpart.com/poster/vintage-...8-rearz-inc-the-diaper-authority-127663635975

Last edited:
I was scouring the net tying to find MyDiaper Pink and then wound up there so went through every link eventually.

Very frustrating offering for those replicas.... I think it's a big part of buying diapers how many tapes... GAH they even mention they are brand name tapes but not how many.... Could they be Coca Cola, Hugo Boss or 3M brand name tapes?

Yep kinda gone out of my mind wanting to know the answer to that question.

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
I don't see any option other than 12pk for CA$45. Actually I can't even seem to navigate to it from the home page. Where did you get that link? (Rearz social media site, or directed email?)

FWIW, buy posters (seriously?) here
http://wallpart.com/poster/vintage-...8-rearz-inc-the-diaper-authority-127663635975

Categories -> Disposables -> Rearz then go to the second page and it is the last innocuous and hard to spot offering.

Hey 1998, that's when I was born!

ordered a couple bags just out of curiosity. I don't think I need more capacity than a safari offers. I can max a space, but the safari remain out of reach... Even on a saturday or sunday morning with a lot of hydration the night before, by late morning my back is aching and yelling "you need to get up!" long before my diaper says "hey I think you need to change now"

Wow. I'm really impressed with this. Love the Super Dry Kids and this just seems to improve on that. Would love to try these one of these days.

Hey Bambinod please please don't forget to let us know the ins and outs of these but particularly the number of tapes per side.

Wonder if you are the first ever person to try them as I searched and couldn't find anything about them apart from the original advertising blurb and that same single picture.

I'm also seriously tempted to order these as well. I love the Rearz Safari diapers and I got to try their lil squirts which were actually pretty cool.

On a side note, has anyone splurged for the Rearz membership? I would like to try that out since they do have these intriguing designs on occasion. I'm in the US and I'm curious how many down here have ordered from them.

Think Bambinod should receive his shortly.... really looming forwards to hearing about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back