Thread: I love Abu

Default I love Abu

as of recently I ordered ABU Space and Little pawz

After that I decided i will never order from any other company again. I decided to order some preschool. i decided to ask a few questions so I called them. I then ordered right after the call. I was then emailed by ups they will be in tommorow morning. Tommorow morning the next thing you know I have a case of preschool diapers on my porch. I used regular shipping and got it over night! I love this company its perfect!

As a side note I love the preschool diapers. they are a good fit a good price and a good absorbency for what I use them for. Plus they have that baby appeal and have the baby appeal of the fact they have different prints in the same package!

Also I ordered 3 different baby bottles the same day which are coming in next week!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8X11V6
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MWJP62
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JH9J96G

I also ordered fast flow bottle nipples which will fit all these bottles so I will enjoy that!

Yes they are fabulous. I wrote to them with what I would like as the next Diaper and they were good enough to even give me a considered response.

I wonder if they have any jobs going?

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Yes they are fabulous. I wrote to them with what I would like as the next Diaper and they were good enough to even give me a considered response.

I wonder if they have any jobs going?
    If they ever get facility closer to texas i know i'm applying.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    as of recently I ordered ABU Space and Little pawz

After that I decided i will never order from any other company again. I decided to order some preschool. i decided to ask a few questions so I called them. I then ordered right after the call. I was then emailed by ups they will be in tommorow morning. Tommorow morning the next thing you know I have a case of preschool diapers on my porch. I used regular shipping and got it over night! I love this company its perfect!

As a side note I love the preschool diapers. they are a good fit a good price and a good absorbency for what I use them for. Plus they have that baby appeal and have the baby appeal of the fact they have different prints in the same package!

!
    I totally 100 agree!!! Such a great and friendly company!! And the preschools are so so so so so good and absorbant and cute. Discreet as well. They are way over the expectations I had. And the type of cloth is so soft even my wife runs her hands down my bum when we are sleeping and cuddling (she doesn't really line to touch my diaper)

And once again, wow they absorb so well!!! Description said, "day diapers" but hey, I can wear them all over the night after drinking lots of water (I'm incontinent so it's sure I'll wet during the night) and wake up dry and without feeling damp or soggy In my diaper.

Anyhow, I'm another happy costumer