• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another New member:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major77no

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi folks.
DL here. Had this dream and secret fetish for many years now. Visited a friend at the hospital som weeks ago. When I was there I had to use the toilet. WOW! Lots of diapers there... I had to steal two of them. One Tena pants super, but wrong size for me. The other diaper was without tape so I had to wear underwear to keep it placed...
Ever since I've been thinking about diapers...;)
Today I managed to get my ass to a surgical store seiling diapers. I was a nervous wreck...
My plan was buying Tena slip super, but they were out of stock. I ended up with Tena pants super...
Right now I'm in my sofa, with my first own diaper, in my perfect size :D
Bladder is filling up, but I still feel a bit nervous to just let it flow;)
How much pee does my diaper hold before starting to leak...?

Hopefully I'll be a happy DL for the rest of my life :)

By the way...: I only going to empty my bladder in my diapers ;)

Feel free to send me some words ;)

Other members from Norway here? :)

Happy P ;)

Hello and welcome to ADISC! I'm pretty new to acting on my fetish as well. There is a lot to learn but the forums are a great place to ask questions. Also, as to the capacity of various diapers, there is a lot of information elsewhere but the site I am most familiar with is XP Medical, which has detailed reviews of some of the best diapers other than those that are AB-specific. I'm sure there are likely to be other sites that have reviews of more diapers that are available in Europe but not in the USA.

How was your experience at the surgical store aside from being nervous? Congratulations on taking the leap and enjoy yourself! It gets a lot easier and more comfortable with practice.

Welcome, and just remember you can test out any combo/diaper at home, where a leak is inconsequential. I'm guessing the DL was always in you, and this opportunity just brought it forward, otherwise you'd have passed right by the diapers without a blink. I've said that dozens of times before, that I think we are far larger a group than we think, with only a certain few that actually overcome their fears about wearing, and even fewer that actually come online and talk about it. I could be wrong, but I still think we're far closer to 1% of the population, since 100% of us wore them as babies, and had all the same sights & smells associated with being nurtured & cared for. Our brains tend to remember the good feeling we had back then, and I'm guessing our souls just want a piece of that back.

Jamieboy said:
Welcome, and just remember you can test out any combo/diaper at home, where a leak is inconsequential. I'm guessing the DL was always in you, and this opportunity just brought it forward, otherwise you'd have passed right by the diapers without a blink. I've said that dozens of times before, that I think we are far larger a group than we think, with only a certain few that actually overcome their fears about wearing, and even fewer that actually come online and talk about it. I could be wrong, but I still think we're far closer to 1% of the population, since 100% of us wore them as babies, and had all the same sights & smells associated with being nurtured & cared for. Our brains tend to remember the good feeling we had back then, and I'm guessing our souls just want a piece of that back.

Hell yeah!
I had it in me all the time, you are right!
I suddenly remember when I was around 5-7 years I used to steel panty towels from my grandmom. I had to steal two each time to get that diaper bulge in my underwear :)
I went for myself to a quiet place in their house and wet myself :)
Looking forward to test the Tena pants limits ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back