Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I keep getting chaffing and it makes it uncomfortable to walk especially as my dad has no idea and it feels like he keeps asking me to get up and chaff it even more! It's painful like blisters!

Would I benefit from barrier cream? I use baby powder on the chaffy areas but it seems like I chaff an awful lot recently.

Is that barrier cream?

I've never had a chafing problem myself to any great degree, and I've gone running in different diapers and pull-ups. Depending on where you're chafing, I'd be concerned about a cream getting onto my clothes. The first thing I'd do is start testing different brands or variations.

Where are you chafing?
Between the thighs?

Give it a good wash and use petroleum jelly to help it go away.

Apply some roll on deodorant to your inner thighs (but not in your diaper area) to help prevent chafing for next time. Applying it right now would probably burn though!

Are you overeweight? When i was obese i had chaffing issues. Since i slimed down it has stoped. If that is not the case are you using cloth like diapers or plastic backed? Some folks have had issues with the cloth like chaffing.

Angelic said:
I keep getting chaffing and it makes it uncomfortable to walk especially as my dad has no idea and it feels like he keeps asking me to get up and chaff it even more! It's painful like blisters!

Would I benefit from barrier cream? I use baby powder on the chaffy areas but it seems like I chaff an awful lot recently.

I've been having the same issue recently! Never use to have this issue.

Are you using powder and cream or are you wearing without that stuff?

I have recently not had enough time to wear power before college, should I bring it in to college, I don't want to spill it and people think somebody has been doing cociane! I am not overweight, I about 8 and a half stone and I am about 5foot 2. I use pampers or other baby diapers which have a plastic layer but has a fabric bit over the top, I also tend to wear cotton underwear over the top.

What does barrier cream do? Would it help me in this case?

Hey barrier cream/ changing cream will make a layer of protection between your skin and the diaper while you're skin heals. I wear that type of cream almost every time. Although I also like to air out a bit. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back