Stroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteBabNexus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
How goods the idea of an stroller or the sorts?

Your asking how good of an idea a stroller is?

Or if anyone has any good ideas for AB Strollers?

MommyandMattling said:
Your asking how good of an idea a stroller is?

Or if anyone has any good ideas for AB Strollers?

Both! :p

I wish there was anything, but I think there's nothing for us...

Wow they look like proper pushchairs!

Well,

I've got a cx-18 convaid, and it's very comfy...

Was out in it at the mall a bit ago with my nurse...Still had my halo brace on...

I've got a bad leg/foot and back, so just walking inside a Walmart will put me down for a couple days..

Anyhow, they exist, and check Craigslist, I got mine for a couple hundred bucks...

thanks, i didnt know these were a thing

deerest said:
Adult sized strollers and car seats do exist, they're just made for disabled people, not adult babies. I have a friend who is a little that has one, her daddy even pushes her around in it in public! I don't know if I'd be able to handle that.

Here are some nice looking ones that look pretty much like the more utilitarian looking baby strollers: https://www.especialneeds.com/shop/special-needs-strollers-wheelchairs/special-needs-strollers.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee, those strollers are crazingly expensive! I don't want to imagine what it is to have to but it, it's a huge amuont of money.

Some regular strollers work for some small adults.

I'm 120 lbs and can ride around in just about any jogging-type stroller. The BOB Revolution is my favorite so far. Some of the "BabyJogger" branded ones are a bit narrow but the various imitations usually are not.

Forget about umbrella strollers.

I know certain companies who usually make strollers and other items for babies do make adult versions of their products although they aren't for sale as they are prototypes, although I do believe it would be a good idea for manufacturers to start making adult versions that could be made to sale as specially given that there are alot of disabled people in the world today myself included who would benefit from having these items as part of their care and I also think that people shouldn't judge people who are or have to live their lives as adult babies due to disabilities.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Any of those strollers support a full grown disabled person wieghing 180-200 pounds?

I've often joked when my wife insists on pushing my wheelchair that she's treating it like a stroller, but I've never considered a real one, heh

I never thought about a stroller before. I knew larger ones existed but I thought they only went up to 100 pounds! I'd totally consider investing in one. Going out somewhere is exhausting for me, (one day at the mall and my legs are shot) A wheelchair or scooter can be so hard to deal with, especially in small bathrooms. The strollers look a lot more compact, and some of them have a built in bag where I could keep changing supplies. They seem inexpensive used, and I'm planning on hiring a part time caregiver when I move out after college anyway. I'll have to keep an eye out on ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back