Any places that are shipping Happyjamas or Liberto Night Comfort 10's to the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have literally checked about every single website and even Amazon and eBay Spain, UK, Portugal, and others and I can't find a single company that is shipping to the United States. Anybody know of any places that you can get Happyjama or Libero Night Comfort 10's that will ship to the US? I've been looking for about 2 hours and can't find a single website or company that ships to the US.

By the way Happyjamas are just Pampers Underjams in a different package so unless you want the graphics/packaging, you can just grab some underjams

sambus said:
By the way Happyjamas are just Pampers Underjams in a different package so unless you want the graphics/packaging, you can just grab some underjams

They're bigger than Underjams though? Underjams only go to about 85 pounds I think. Happyjamas go to 125 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodnitesco96 said:
They're bigger than Underjams though? Underjams only go to about 85 pounds I think. Happyjamas go to 125 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goodnites go to 125 lbs. in X L size.

Well, I'll admit that the packaging graphic is pretty cute. :)

goodnitesco96 said:
Why doesn't anybody ship to the US?

Mainly due to lack of interest, and a high shipping cost relative to the cost of a disposable product. In other words, no parent would ever pay as much for diapers for shipping as the diapers themselves. They are a disposable product, hence cost is king.

I've had some luck finding UK pampers size 6+ recently, I'll let you know when I try them

goodnitesco96 said:

Just different labelling, I'm sure they're exactly the same. Maybe dodot.es who 'make' Happyjamas are trying to match their Drynites competitor, but they'll just be the same Underjams inside. Its only the packaging thats different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back