Thread: Introducing...me!

Default Introducing...me!

Hello! I've lurked for a while and figure it is time I introduce myself. I am a younger male professional living in the U.S. I am a DL but comfortable with ABs as well. I'm very new to the 'community' and haven't talked about my fetish with anyone other than my significant other. I am mostly interested in learning, exploring my desire to wear diapers, and getting to know all of you.

I enjoy playing a number of sports, playing with my dog, and reading in my spare time.

Hello, welcome to adisc! I still consider myself pretty new to the community as well and other than a few posts on here have only talked about my fetish with my s.o.
    Any particular sport you enjoy playing the most? I use to play some Hockey when i was younger but i dont play anymore.

Thanks! I played hockey when I was younger as well. These days I stick to softball, tennis, and skiing in the winter.

Hi and welcome to the site. I played City League slow pitch softball for a number of years until our team disbanded.