Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've got some diapers that I want rid of.

Default I've got some diapers that I want rid of.

Hey all...

I've got a couple of un-opened packs of Kendall Wings diapers left at home (size medium). They're decent... definately better than Depends or a store-brand... but I want them gone so I have room for something else.

They have 3 tapes per side... and a little yellow wetness indicator... they come in unmarked clear plastic bags. To get them you have to order a whole case... which I did... but now I've got too many.

Does anyone want them? I can put them in a plain brown box and ship them to you for free. Within the US only ofcourse.

Just let me know.

DIAPERS FOR FREEEE!!!! That's a great chance not to miss for all the American ADISCers...

This makes me think that I'm quite in the same situation as you, since I've got many diapers I bought just for giving them a try and found out I prefer other brands - not that they're bad brands, quite the opposite, but of course everyone has a differently shaped body and tends to be more comfortable with one brand instead of another.

Thus, I hereby candidate to become the official free-diaper provider for the first ADISC european meeting - if there'll ever be one . After all in my introduction I said

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    FREE DIAPERS FOR EVERYONE.... and let's get the party started!

Wait are you serious?! If you are then I'd be totally happy to take them off your hands for you!!

I think I've got 2 packs left... if I do I'll split them between the two of you... PM me your addresses...

I'll take some,
    If you don't mind.
    If you already gave them away, don't worry about it then.
    Last edited by Hexaod; 28-Feb-2008 at 19:55. Reason: oh well... I was late.

you are in luck Hexaod... I have 3 packs left... so you'll get one too... just need your addy...

sadly... no... just had those 3... sorry...

Aww man I wanted to try them would anyone be willing to split a pack with me?