Thread: Am I becoming a girl with incontinence?

Default Am I becoming a girl with incontinence?

So two days ago I was about to going to sleep, I'm not a bedwetter but I love to use goodnites so that night I was sitting in my bed and when I finally went to bed and my goodnites was already wet, it didn't take more than 2 minutes and I was wet and I didn't do it by myself, and today in my school I was in the middle of the class and I started to pee myself luckily I was able to go to the bathroom and end to pee, and I don't know why this is happening, because sometimes when I wear goodnites wet myself and probably my body is accustomed to do that and now my body started to do that by himself, and I'm a little worried because if it continues I don't know what to do with the wet goodnites, because I live with my parents and imagine what they will say if they found a wet diaper in the trash can So am I becoming a incontinence girl?

Probably not. If you don't have a prior history of bladder related complications, you don't have too much to worry about. Try holding it a few times a day. If you did lose any control somehow, it should be restored in a few days, because your muscles are already trained to do that.

But if it persists, contact a doctor. You probably don't need to though.