Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all,

There were some threads on this in the past according to my search, but since ADISC's membership is ever-expanding, I figured I'd ask again.

I am currently on vacation in Paris, France and as usual when on vacation, am always on a quest for diapers. Can anybody make any recommendations for places to go? So far I've struck out in pharmacies around my hotel and the grocery store nearby doesn't even have Drynites!

Thanks as always for the help!

There's a website called ABDLfrance, which I think can send through Kiala, so if you can order online and have the time, I would give it a try.

French supermarkets sell diapers, like carrefour or auchan, e.g. Even French supermarkets in Poland sell diapers like in East Görlitz or Bunzlau.

Tena Slip Maxis are pretty easy to find in pharmacies. However, they don't have a lot of stock or shelf space, so you might need to ask or place an order and come back later in the day. It probably won't be of any help unless you were heading that way, but I scored a pack from the pharmacy in the mall across the street from the Le Meridien Etoille hotel.

There is a whole store that specializes incontinence products, but I can't remember the name since I ended up not having to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back